Author Topic: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!  (Read 4220 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 12:40:58 PM »
to be honest I think this is fucked up, petey was foreal reachin out n genuinely tryna squash shit, he wanted 2 give u your own section at da sauce so we could all start building on shit positively....all you had to do was put ur ego behind u and shake the hand he extended, but u kept wit the hateful shenanigans....we cant build like this. 1 step forward 2 steps back, that's what it's called, and hate breeds more hate- this was a weak move.....if u guna have ur son spit on wax make it on some positive shit, especially when u got this cat shoutin u out on the radio show tryna make things all good

and don't come back at me with the "it wasn't me it was my son" bullshit cuz I aint havin that bru

You sound like a Dickryder. You got stick up for your Bruv but one day you will figure it out mate. Pale ass Peter is a cracka, a wigger, a snitch and no one real cares for him.

Don't hate on someone for this. Half the wiggers on here especially Peter would never have their real voice on the tele or tape deck. Peter only posts photoshopped pictures that show the side of someone's head. Now then...
I understand u hate p and that's fine, but this ain't about u mayn

Besides, I'm an outsider from Israel, why u even acknowledging me?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 01:28:45 PM »
after having a couple cats confirm its his kid i got to say this is a new low on these forums.

im not proud of having my name evoked during the mental abuse of a child for the entertainment of a forum full of ppl that honestly dont give a fuck about neither one of us if it came right down to it.

its sad and you should be ashamed of yourself as a father and as a man period....this was an L from the jump for the whole forum smh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »
I feel really bad about how things have gone down, and I'm going to have to holler at my son (MC Striker) and see if we can't squash this beef.  I think him just coming out with his first track there was a lot of pressure on him to make an impression.  It's kind of like 50 coming out with "How To Rob" early in his career. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 01:52:26 PM »
listened again and it definitely sounds like infant did some vocal effects. i almost thought he spent a lil time with his son

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 01:57:20 PM »
I feel really bad about how things have gone down, and I'm going to have to holler at my son (MC Striker) and see if we can't squash this beef.  I think him just coming out with his first track there was a lot of pressure on him to make an impression.  It's kind of like 50 coming out with "How To Rob" early in his career. 

When the trolled becomes the troll

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 01:57:56 PM »
listened again and it definitely sounds like infant did some vocal effects. i almost thought he spent a lil time with his son
Naah u trippin that's his kid bru

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 02:12:12 PM »

When the trolled becomes the troll

I can't believe your faulting me for all of this.... I thought you liked the joint when it first came out?  I mean, sure, MC Striker probably knew it was gonna ruffle some feathers for him to come out the gates dissing, but you got to remember... Striker is half the age you were when you first came out with your first net tracks.  He's a young emcee and he's just learning the game, if you really wanted to be a homie you would mentor him and try to nourish his career in the way gold is nourished.  You've forgetten what it was like to be a hungry emcee just gettin started.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »
i dont understand why u cant be above tryna troll me

i aint ur enemy son

it's quite clear what path uv chosen......now go bask in the negativity you bred. i aint blamin no one, just callin it like i see it. we had a chance to build and u decided to take the other road. thats on u......not ur son, not petey, not me. it's u, bru. if thats what u wanted, handle business cuddie. i know this is fun and games for u, but p was bein sincere and u had your chance at sincerity as well....u still do imo. but if u still feel the need to do the troll thing, then by all means, do u...

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 02:36:19 PM »
 :-X

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2014, 03:29:51 PM »
i dont understand why u cant be above tryna troll me

i aint ur enemy son

it's quite clear what path uv chosen......now go bask in the negativity you bred. i aint blamin no one, just callin it like i see it. we had a chance to build and u decided to take the other road. thats on u......not ur son, not petey, not me. it's u, bru. if thats what u wanted, handle business cuddie. i know this is fun and games for u, but p was bein sincere and u had your chance at sincerity as well....u still do imo. but if u still feel the need to do the troll thing, then by all means, do u...

MC Striker doesn't appreciate any fairweather fans... So if you want to support then withdraw your support after seeing Petey's comments, he ain't down for that.  Don't come try to jump back on the bandwagon when the second single drops

blcxm

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2014, 04:19:37 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 04:40:08 PM »
It's 110% completely Brian.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 04:44:35 PM »
^u always think something is a conspiracy.....I guess yall never been around children, cuz that's exactly what one would sound like on a track

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2014, 04:51:43 PM »
Lol, you can just hear it in the voice.

Plus the incredibly sad effort of trolling Brian is doing just seals the deal.

...but I understand it's more "fun" if it really was his kid.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2014, 05:00:18 PM »
u once thought me and infinite were the same person, and that ghost was trolling because he told u to get off my nuts........bottom line = that's clearly infinite's son and you have a paranoid mind, which is why u think it's not.