Author Topic: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!  (Read 4211 times)

Remedy360

Re: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2014, 05:01:45 PM »
I feel really bad about how things have gone down, and I'm going to have to holler at my son (MC Striker) and see if we can't squash this beef.  I think him just coming out with his first track there was a lot of pressure on him to make an impression.  It's kind of like 50 coming out with "How To Rob" early in his career. 

When the trolled becomes the troll

Science.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2014, 05:17:24 PM »
u once thought me and infinite were the same person, and that ghost was trolling because he told u to get off my nuts........bottom line = that's clearly infinite's son and you have a paranoid mind, which is why u think it's not.
to be fair you have used your buddies accounts in the past and the voice sounds a lil sped up. could be his kid tho

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Desert Lord

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2014, 05:34:32 PM »
holy shit! either he's really trollin' or he heavy retarded...damn
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 05:39:13 PM by Funk Lord »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2014, 05:35:31 PM »
Son straight up made a post and said he was posting from it and yeah...the doggy thing made anything possible.

Honestly we're just going to have to beef again to save this forum because anything "beef related" that pertains to Brian just turns into a sad story of a partially autistic man.

I think pre-exposing Mike Madsen v. Will beef was more interesting than anything you can cook up with Brian...unless you and him actually throw down.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2014, 05:45:58 PM »

can't it be both?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2014, 05:49:53 PM »
^u always think something is a conspiracy.....I guess yall never been around children, cuz that's exactly what one would sound like on a track

nicca just don't want to give props when props is due... that's all that is. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Desert Lord

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2014, 05:51:43 PM »

can't it be both?

could be, but if he is serious with all that shit than he really needs help..

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 05:56:06 PM »
^u always think something is a conspiracy.....I guess yall never been around children, cuz that's exactly what one would sound like on a track

props for what?  for a long skit with no raps?  real genius shit right there, Allah must be proud of your parenting skills.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 06:00:00 PM »

props for what?  for a long skit with no raps?  real genius shit right there, Allah must be proud of your parenting skills.

Allah must find favor in it, as my son even glorified Allah's name and his commandments on the track  8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2014, 06:13:26 PM »
i can only imagine what stunt he could pull next...i just hope it dont involve the mental abuse of any children.

cant imagine why a father would want to put some petty and jealousy motivated ass negativity in his seeds life like that. the one thing i said that holds tru his bullshit isnt for dubcc or for trollsquad or anyone else this is a personal thing between brian and nik. he does all this just in hopes of entertaining one person look at how he feeds off niks response its like a lil kid showing out for to impress his brother or older more alpha friend mostly out of spite because now that nik is doing music with me and postin on da sauce he feel like i took his role model away from him...the more this evolves the more uncomfortable i get with all involved parties infinite has a serious mancrush on nik he dont wanna be with him he wants to BE HIM

he said exactly that "i wanted your lifestyle i wanted your dad to hook me up with a job." and it all fell apart during infinites visit a few  months back everyone there said as soon as my name came up first he acted like he didnt know who petey was then immediately got all emo and eventually departed from lamb headquarters much earlier then intended to cry on the long car ride home i presume...

you gotta get that hate outcha system man negativiity breeds negativity.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 06:16:35 PM »
infinite is a worse muslim than Muhammad Atta

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 06:20:28 PM »
u once thought me and infinite were the same person, and that ghost was trolling because he told u to get off my nuts........bottom line = that's clearly infinite's son and you have a paranoid mind, which is why u think it's not.
to be fair you have used your buddies accounts in the past and the voice sounds a lil sped up. could be his kid tho

NAAH HE LITERALLY THOUGHT INFINITE WAS AN ALIAS I MADE BECAUSE INFINITE USED TO HAVE MY BACK......CHAM IS A KNOWN CONSPIRACY THEORIST, THIS AINT GROUNDBREAKIN NEWS

TO ME, IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE A CHILD....DUNO WHY IT WOULD BE ANYTHIN ELSE. HE EVEN GOT A PIC OF HIS SON ON THE PAGE OF THE SONG.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 06:46:43 PM »
COME TO YEMEN KUFFAR

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 06:49:12 PM »
HEY POOPY PANTS...IT BE BRICK OUT HERE.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 06:49:17 PM »
smh @ the alias losing his cool