Author Topic: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!  (Read 4215 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2014, 07:51:01 PM »
May be the paranoia that kicked in...but your style of posting starting to mimic someone elses.

But play on, playa. Everybody needs friends.

WHO?

Son, whoa. Easy, playboy. That paranoia is too real.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2014, 07:51:39 PM »
if there's ANY thread for NIK and Cham to put aside their dislike for eachother and agree on one thing it's this

Infant is a bitch.  a complete disgrace to the human race and needs major mental help.

That's a known factoid.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2014, 07:55:20 PM »
May be the paranoia that kicked in...but your style of posting starting to mimic someone elses.

But play on, playa. Everybody needs friends.

WHO?

Son, whoa. Easy, playboy. That paranoia is too real.

NAAH DONT COP OUT...SPEAK UR FEELINGS. WHO AM I MIMICKING AND WHO AM I TROLLING? I'M TRYNA LEARN MORE ABOUT UR PARANOID SOCIAL COGNITION, SERIOUSLY

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2014, 07:56:54 PM »
take your beef to another thread, this is about shitting on Infant.

kthx

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2014, 07:57:19 PM »
IT'S NOT A BEEF, I HAVENT BEEFED WIT CHAM IN MONTHS

IT'S A GENUINE QUESTION

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2014, 07:59:07 PM »

Take five minutes & cool off. Your paranoia is shining right now. Don't embarrass yourself.

Let me know when you're relaxed.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2014, 08:00:23 PM »

MOVIE WAS ALRIGHT.. COULDA BEEN BETTER

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2014, 08:04:24 PM »
It matters how you view him, he is your boss. Everyone can see your his little slut.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2014, 08:10:46 PM »
CHAM, IF IT'S 1 THING U SHOULD KNO ABOUT ME, IT'S THAT I'M A NATURAL BORN LEADER.. NOT A FOLLOWER BONE IN MY BODY.....BUT IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER TO HANG ON THE WORDS OF PETEY'S ARCH NEMESIS, THEN DO YOU. JUST KNOW THAT THIS ALL FALLS IN LINE WIT U HAVIN PARANOID SOCIAL COGNITION.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »
I'm not hanging on anybody's words lol. I simply posted that to tell you who your posts are mimicking.

Simple observation.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2014, 08:30:13 PM »
I'm not hanging on anybody's words lol. I simply posted that to tell you who your posts are mimicking.

Simple observation.

MY POSTS AINT MIMICKIN NO ONES SON, IT'S CLEARLY UR DISORDER ACTIN UP, AS I POINTED OUT BEFORE U EVEN MADE THAT PARANOID CLAIM.......DAMN, I'M GOOD

ALSO, THE FACT THAT U SUBCONSCIOUSLY VIEW P AS A SUPERIOR FACTORS INTO THAT. I GUESS HE'S RIGHT WHEN HE SAYS PEOPLE ON THE FORUM BUILD HIM UP EXTRA.. BUT IF U THINK I'M ANYTHIN BUT ORIGINAL THEN U GOT ME FUCKED UP.

LETS TAP INTO UR DISORDER A LIL BIT....P WAS USIN CAPS LOCK TODAY, AND I'M NOT POINTIN TO ANY REASONIN. BUT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, AND I STARTED USING CAPS LOCK JUST TODAY WHILE P WAS DOIN IT THE WHOLE TIME, WHAT WOULD UR PARANOID SOCIAL COGNITION DISORDER AND SUBCONSCIOUS INFERIORITY-COMPLEX TO P MAKE U FEEL?

EXACTLY

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2014, 08:36:11 PM »
MY KEYBOARD IS JANK AS FUCK THIS WILL BE FIXED SOON MY BAD MCBRODERSONS

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2014, 08:37:10 PM »
THAT SHIT HAPPENED 2 ME IN ISRAEL TOO

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2014, 08:39:13 PM »
i can only imagine what stunt he could pull next...i just hope it dont involve the mental abuse of any children.

cant imagine why a father would want to put some petty and jealousy motivated ass negativity in his seeds life like that. the one thing i said that holds tru his bullshit isnt for dubcc or for trollsquad or anyone else this is a personal thing between brian and nik. he does all this just in hopes of entertaining one person look at how he feeds off niks response its like a lil kid showing out for to impress his brother or older more alpha friend mostly out of spite because now that nik is doing music with me and postin on da sauce he feel like i took his role model away from him...the more this evolves the more uncomfortable i get with all involved parties infinite has a serious mancrush on nik he dont wanna be with him he wants to BE HIM

he said exactly that "i wanted your lifestyle i wanted your dad to hook me up with a job." and it all fell apart during infinites visit a few  months back everyone there said as soon as my name came up first he acted like he didnt know who petey was then immediately got all emo and eventually departed from lamb headquarters much earlier then intended to cry on the long car ride home i presume...

you gotta get that hate outcha system man negativiity breeds negativity.

well... I wouldn't quite take it to that extreme... but I have to admit it wouldn't be that bad to basically live in a Paradise in the Valley of L.A., million dollar home, play ball and smoke kush daily... and every now and then check in at the family business.

....Kind of beats wiping assholes for 10 dollars an hour at a nursing home 60 hours a week
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2014, 08:41:11 PM »
YOU MUST LOVE WIPING THEM ASSHOLEZ INFANT