Author Topic: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!  (Read 4214 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Infinite's Son MC Striker Makes Diss Track To Petey!!
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2014, 09:01:53 PM »
i can only imagine what stunt he could pull next...i just hope it dont involve the mental abuse of any children.

cant imagine why a father would want to put some petty and jealousy motivated ass negativity in his seeds life like that. the one thing i said that holds tru his bullshit isnt for dubcc or for trollsquad or anyone else this is a personal thing between brian and nik. he does all this just in hopes of entertaining one person look at how he feeds off niks response its like a lil kid showing out for to impress his brother or older more alpha friend mostly out of spite because now that nik is doing music with me and postin on da sauce he feel like i took his role model away from him...the more this evolves the more uncomfortable i get with all involved parties infinite has a serious mancrush on nik he dont wanna be with him he wants to BE HIM

he said exactly that "i wanted your lifestyle i wanted your dad to hook me up with a job." and it all fell apart during infinites visit a few  months back everyone there said as soon as my name came up first he acted like he didnt know who petey was then immediately got all emo and eventually departed from lamb headquarters much earlier then intended to cry on the long car ride home i presume...

you gotta get that hate outcha system man negativiity breeds negativity.

well... I wouldn't quite take it to that extreme... but I have to admit it wouldn't be that bad to basically live in a Paradise in the Valley of L.A., million dollar home, play ball and smoke kush daily... and every now and then check in at the family business.

....Kind of beats wiping assholes for 10 dollars an hour at a nursing home 60 hours a week

SO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE PAY FOR THAT SHIT? IM POTTY TRAINING A 2 YEAR OLD IM STEADY WIPING ASS TOO FAM.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2014, 09:06:47 PM »

SO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE PAY FOR THAT SHIT? IM POTTY TRAINING A 2 YEAR OLD IM STEADY WIPING ASS TOO FAM.

How was I making Sccit pay?  We were fine till he saw your reaction to the song and decided to flip the script on me
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2014, 09:08:56 PM »
YEA UR DISSING ME BECAUSE I TRIED TO BRING YALL TOGETHER SO THAT WE CAN BUILD ON SHIT AND THEN U TOOK A FAT SHIT ON ME..IT MAKES ME LOOK BAD FOR HAVING UR BACK AND TALKIN U UP LIKE UR GROWN ENOUGH TO LET BYGONES BE BYGONES, WHEN THAT REALLY WASNT THE CASE.

AT ONE POINT, I REALLY DID THINK U WERE A RIGTHEOUS MUTHAFUCKA WHO KEPT IT REAL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2014, 09:12:26 PM »
YEA UR DISSING ME BECAUSE I TRIED TO BRING YALL TOGETHER SO THAT WE CAN BUILD ON SHIT AND THEN U TOOK A FAT SHIT ON ME..IT MAKES ME LOOK BAD FOR HAVING UR BACK AND TALKIN U UP LIKE UR GROWN ENOUGH TO LET BYGONES BE BYGONES, WHEN THAT REALLY WASNT THE CASE.

If that's the case, and that's your broad definition of a diss than that's like walking on eggshells, brah.  You were fine with the song till you saw Petey's response.  Do I need to start weighing in on how Petey is going to take everything I say and do (or even my son for that matter) just so that I can stay cool with you?  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2014, 09:24:19 PM »
lmao...when nerves get struck.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2014, 09:26:29 PM »

If that's the case, and that's your broad definition of a diss than that's like walking on eggshells, brah.  You were fine with the song till you saw Petey's response.  Do I need to start weighing in on how Petey is going to take everything I say and do (or even my son for that matter) just so that I can stay cool with you?  

i was never fine wit it, i questioned it from the jump......i was faded n tired when i first responded, so i didnt really go into it. but it was a weak move from the start, and the fact that it stirred up more tension when there was a solid chance to BUILD does indeed make it even gayer. 1 step forward 2 steps back.

have it ur way mayn - we all losin cuz of u

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2014, 09:29:53 PM »
You were fine with the song till you saw Petey's response. 

lmao.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2014, 09:39:32 PM »

i was never fine wit it, i questioned it from the jump......i was faded n tired when i first responded, so i didnt really go into it. but it was a weak move from the start, and the fact that it stirred up more tension when there was a solid chance to BUILD does indeed make it even gayer. 1 step forward 2 steps back.

this is funny, because I never joined the Sauce because I was cool with Petey.  I never once said that I was cool with Petey or that I was trying to be cool with him.  If anything I joined because of your influence and because you were an administrator over there.  But I didn't join so I could be butt-buddies with Petey.  In fact, Petey was even saying it was okay with him if I dissed him at his own forum, and I respected that.  

...Don't know how many times I have to mention this but I'm here for hip-hop purposes.  These are hip-hop forums to me.  This is not the place for me to walk on eggshells and watch everything I say and do because I don't know how it's going to effect Petey.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:44:03 PM by Infinite... I Killed Hip-Hop »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2014, 09:42:41 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2014, 10:38:05 PM »

this is funny, because I never joined the Sauce because I was cool with Petey.  I never once said that I was cool with Petey or that I was trying to be cool with him.  If anything I joined because of your influence and because you were an administrator over there.  But I didn't join so I could be butt-buddies with Petey.  In fact, Petey was even saying it was okay with him if I dissed him at his own forum, and I respected that.  

...Don't know how many times I have to mention this but I'm here for hip-hop purposes.  These are hip-hop forums to me.  This is not the place for me to walk on eggshells and watch everything I say and do because I don't know how it's going to effect Petey.

i think when someone extends the olive branch and u dont extend back (barring they murdered ur child or some unforgivable shit like that), then thats some bitchmade shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2014, 11:02:19 PM »

i think when someone extends the olive branch and u dont extend back (barring they murdered ur child or some unforgivable shit like that), then thats some bitchmade shit

and I think you are too focused on being butt-buddies with Petey and joining forces with the Clownz and forgetting that this is a Hip-Hop Forum.  My son releases his first joint and all you can talk about is Peteys emotions
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:08:19 PM by Infinite... I Killed Hip-Hop »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2014, 11:23:03 PM »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2014, 12:21:21 AM »
i can only imagine what stunt he could pull next...i just hope it dont involve the mental abuse of any children.

cant imagine why a father would want to put some petty and jealousy motivated ass negativity in his seeds life like that. the one thing i said that holds tru his bullshit isnt for dubcc or for trollsquad or anyone else this is a personal thing between brian and nik. he does all this just in hopes of entertaining one person look at how he feeds off niks response its like a lil kid showing out for to impress his brother or older more alpha friend mostly out of spite because now that nik is doing music with me and postin on da sauce he feel like i took his role model away from him...the more this evolves the more uncomfortable i get with all involved parties infinite has a serious mancrush on nik he dont wanna be with him he wants to BE HIM

he said exactly that "i wanted your lifestyle i wanted your dad to hook me up with a job." and it all fell apart during infinites visit a few  months back everyone there said as soon as my name came up first he acted like he didnt know who petey was then immediately got all emo and eventually departed from lamb headquarters much earlier then intended to cry on the long car ride home i presume...

you gotta get that hate outcha system man negativiity breeds negativity.

well... I wouldn't quite take it to that extreme... but I have to admit it wouldn't be that bad to basically live in a Paradise in the Valley of L.A., million dollar home, play ball and smoke kush daily... and every now and then check in at the family business.

....Kind of beats wiping assholes for 10 dollars an hour at a nursing home 60 hours a week
you had plenty of opportunities in life dipshit. the reason you wipe asses for 10 bucks an hour is because you are a failure

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2014, 12:55:29 AM »

and I think you are too focused on being butt-buddies with Petey and joining forces with the Clownz and forgetting that this is a Hip-Hop Forum.  My son releases his first joint and all you can talk about is Peteys emotions

IM TRYNA BUILD ON LAMB JERKOFF

"JOININ FORCES WIT THE CLOWNZ", U SOUND WORSE THAN CHAM RIGHT NOW

UR USIN UR SON IN A BEEF TO DISS PETEY WHO WAS JUST ON TWZ LAST NIGHT SHOUTIN U OUT http://www.blogtalkradio.com/un0mic/2014/03/27/west-coast-wednesdays-every-other-wednesday PEEP THE 57 MIN MARK...... STOP N THINK ABOUT IT.

I'M PROUD THAT UR SON IS INTO MUSIC, BUT AT THE VERY LEASY, BRING HIM IN ON A POSITIVE NOTE

Remedy360

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2014, 02:31:21 AM »
INFINITE YOU SHUOLDN'T HATE ON THOSE THAT REACH OUT TO YOU, YOU'RE JUST GONNA PUT YOURSELF IN A DARKER PLACE THAN YOU EVEN ARE NOW, NOT A DISS JUST A PIECE OF ADVICE.