Author Topic: World Premiere: Daz Dilly “The Reason Why” (Feat. Short Khop, Young Buck, Bo$$..  (Read 481 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
World Premiere: Daz Dilly “The Reason Why” (Feat. Short Khop, Young Buck, Bo$$ & Murphy Lee)
http://www.dubcnn.com/2014/03/27/world-premiere-daz-dilly-the-reason-why-feat-short-khop-young-buck-bo-murphy-lee/

On Tuesday we confirmed Daz Dillinger is set to drop a new album “Weed Money” in April.

Today we can firm up the release date with news that the album will be available digitally on April 22nd 2014 – and drop the lead single!

In the update earlier this week we released Daz’ remix over a track from YG’s debut album My Krazy Life, the TeeFlii-featured “Do It To Ya.” Daz dropped the Do It To Ya (Remix) as the new YG record contains interpolations of Daz & Kurupt’s “Dogg Food” single “Let’s Play House.”

Today Daz has given DubCNN.com the World Premiere of the lead single from “Weed Money” – the record titled “The Reason Why” – also features  - Short Khop, Young Buck, Bo$$ & Murphy Lee over a Daz and Trippy Keez production!

Check the track and artwork below and lookout for more from “Weed Money” on DubCNN!

Daz Dilly – The Reason Why (Feat. Short Khop, Young Buck, Bo$$ & Murphy Lee) Produced by Trippy Keez & Daz

ttp://www.dubcnn.com/2014/03/27/world-premiere-daz-dilly-the-reason-why-feat-short-khop-young-buck-bo-murphy-lee/

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hm, not that bad, but definitely not the type of Daz beats I like. Good to hear Short Khop wit em tho.

bouli77

That Do It To Ya Remix is legit.

The Reason Why is actually okay but the production is obnoxious. I don't understand what Daz sees in Trippy Keyz, dude is a subpar beatmaker. Daz had a nice production team with M. Jordan, Soopafly and Ivan Johnson.

Short Khop's verse is dope, so Young Buck's,

props to Daz for bringing Bo$$ back from the dead, lol. not a bad verse either.

WestSideDon

The verses are pretty good from anyone involved here, but the beat just isn't what i wanna hear from daz. Not the right style for me and surely not the right style for a west coast album. Hope this isn't gonna turn out to be another "Witit Witit"

PS:
First post ^^

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
The verses are pretty good from anyone involved here, but the beat just isn't what i wanna hear from daz. Not the right style for me and surely not the right style for a west coast album. Hope this isn't gonna turn out to be another "Witit Witit"

PS:
First post ^^

Welcome!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

WestSideDon

Thanks man ^^ ;D

JeremyM

Man, everything is turning into digital only. They should work with CreateSpace to do a cheap physical release as well. I hate buying shit in digital.

JeremyM

Also, I like the song "The Reason Why" even though it's not in the style I usually like. Nice to hear Short Khop again!

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Decent beat and all the artist featured actually delivered.

Daz on the chorus spoil the track for me.

Daz need to use his production skills more, get good artists on his beats and make good music.
He doesn't have to put his vocals on all his songs, making good beats, is his strong point and he should focus on that.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

GangstaBoogy

Snoop's cousin, 50's inactive toy soldier, Ice Cube's old castaway, Murphy Lee's former hypeman, and Boss lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Will_B

It's pretty ok!! :D

Why Daz say G-Mixx at end doe?

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bo$$ still got flows and Short Khop came hard...it my type of beat dough