Author Topic: 2pac's $100 Bet To K.O. Mutah & Strippers In Can Am - Phil Brewster Part 3  (Read 435 times)

jmix

Here is part 3 with Phil Brewster.

We talk about

Messing Up Suge Knight's Oil Painting
Watching Dre Run The Studio
Tensions Between 2pac And Other Artists
Tupac's Handwritten Lyrics Thrown In Garbage
How Drunk Tupac Got the Day Of His Release
Strippers In Can Am
Was Tupac Unhappy At Death Row?
Tupac Betting Phil 100 Bux To Knockout Mutah

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Phil gives the best interviews of all!   Keeps it way real.   Funny story about Mutah (Napolean) and nice to hear him talk about Dre's professionalism.  Also interesting how he compared the Dogg Pound with Pac, and how Pac could get away with anything but that Suge kept a tight leash on the Dogg Pound.  Reminds me of the RBX line from an unreleased aftermath track where he raps, "The Dogg Pound had a Pimp".  This song was mentioned in Dre's Summer 96 Source cover issue.  

I'm glad he confirmed that Snoop and Pac were cool with each other.  I really think there was mutual love and respect for each other.   IN the last couple weeks of Pac's life things broke down a bit between the two of them, but even then I think there was love and respect, Pac was just hurt that Snoop didn't ride for him...   Somehow I don't feel like Snoop's sessions would get bumped because of Pac.  Snoop was nearly as large as Pac at the time.   I could see other artists getting bumped but not Snoop.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:32:04 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DeeezNuuuts83

It's interesting that he used a lot of the original names... talking about Thug Life but not mentioning the Outlawz, and calling them Mu (Mutah) and Felony (instead of Napolean and Kadafi).  So he was likely around the much, much earlier days and probably already gone before All Eyez on Me really took off.

I wonder whose name was bleeped out when talking about the handwritten lyrics.  Maybe Redrum?  He was the one who had the handwritten Makaveli tracklist and the dirty version of To Live & Die in L.A. written in turquoise or whatever.

Kashif mirza

• 'G'
Redrum did have 2pac hand written lyrics jmix need to interview  redrum  maybe he got interesting deathrow stories  another great interview  interesting info.

DeeezNuuuts83

I'm all for it, but Redrum doesn't come off as someone who would care to do interviews about the Death Row days.  If you've seen any of his YouTube videos, it seems like Damu politics is a big focus of his at the moment (the new/young generation of gangbanging vs. the way the current OGs did it, the rise of out-of-state Bloods particularly in NY, etc.).

jmix

I'm all for it, but Redrum doesn't come off as someone who would care to do interviews about the Death Row days.  If you've seen any of his YouTube videos, it seems like Damu politics is a big focus of his at the moment (the new/young generation of gangbanging vs. the way the current OGs did it, the rise of out-of-state Bloods particularly in NY, etc.).

can you give me a link to that youtube channel?

Kashif mirza

• 'G'
Jmix go to youtube redrum 781 its all there or bighomierum on youtube also redrum 781 twitter.

jmix

Jmix go to youtube redrum 781 its all there or bighomierum on youtube also redrum 781 twitter.

thank you, friend!