Author Topic: I interviewed Lloyd lake On Suge Being A Snitch -Jmix AUDIO Part1  (Read 426 times)

jmix

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I interviewed Lloyd lake On Suge Being A Snitch -Jmix AUDIO Part1
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 01:43:51 AM »
LOL it is so obvious that Lake has issues with Suge, either in the past or perhaps more recent but whatever the case, this is just some personal vendetta against him. Lake needs to reach out to Daz, I'm sure he would like to participate in this "project".

What really sickens me is that title; "Justice for the murders of Tupac and Biggie".

The only justice that could be done now is to leave it alone and let them rest in peace while the world enjoys their music till the end of time...

Anyway props for doing another interview.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 07:09:13 AM »
damn suge.  :o
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jmix

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 07:33:23 PM »
LOL it is so obvious that Lake has issues with Suge, either in the past or perhaps more recent but whatever the case, this is just some personal vendetta against him. Lake needs to reach out to Daz, I'm sure he would like to participate in this "project".

What really sickens me is that title; "Justice for the murders of Tupac and Biggie".

The only justice that could be done now is to leave it alone and let them rest in peace while the world enjoys their music till the end of time...

Anyway props for doing another interview.

thank you. I agree with your post. I think LL and RW are very bitter.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 11:53:32 PM »
All of these documentaries suddenly popping up is just dudes milking names to make money.  Seriously.

Just like some others have already said, the guy is just really bitter toward Suge.  He even said that Greg Kading's book served as a basis for a lot of his own theories... meaning that he's just jacking someone else's idea, one that might not be right anyway.  He didn't provide any information.  When asked, his only answer was basically, buy my documentary and it explains why Suge is a snitch.  He wants to make money.

And the stuff that he was saying about Suge's cases didn't make much sense either.  The thing about Suge's nine-year sentence happening because it was a state thing and not a federal thing doesn't make sense.  Yes, they are different, but that could've gone away really easily, if he was really a federal informant.  ESPECIALLY when the case involved probation violation where he was involved in someone getting jumped... not the most difficult charge for the feds to sweep under the rug regardless of jurisdiction.  It's not like he was getting charged with attempted murder.

Also, if Suge was really snitching, who was he snitching on and who did time because of him?  He would have to be giving up bigger names who were committing bigger crimes.  So unless the guy has some list of names of street figures who were put behind bars because Suge gave up information on them, then I'm going to have to lean toward him being a little unreliable.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »

Suge didn't pay him what he was supposed to. For a short period of time he was like an unofficial A&R / talent scout for Death Row. He was the one linking The Relativez, Nuttz, CJ Mac, etc with those Death Row compilations. But he chose Keita Rock over Tata in a sense (long long long story).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 04:21:44 PM »
But the reality is that the talent that he scouted and brought over to Death Row didn't result in any significant revenue being generated for them.  I'm not saying a guy shouldn't get paid for his work, but it's not like the fruit of his labor did much.

jmix

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 08:09:47 PM »
i just posted part 2 where i ask some tougher q's

* also, they seem to tought Greg Kading's Theory and book pretty well.. but according to that book, suge had biggie killed by using Poochie. Well if that was the case, truly.. RW would of HAVE to have been involved. Poochie couldnt visit suge in prison as a felon, so it almost certainly would have been some involvement by RW. Now another thing is LL seems to have direct knowledge of the gang war.. well guess what? He is snitchin on himself, because there is no Statue of limitations on Murder or CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER. Which both Reggie and Lloyd could be held accountable for just for having the knowledge of what was going on without reporting to the police. IMO, these guys are not very smart making the moves they are making.