Author Topic: INFINITE  (Read 1627 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: INFINITE
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2014, 07:50:53 PM »
White folks didn't originate from Africa lmao

I love being straight n white amerikkkkas most wanted.

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2014, 08:08:04 PM »
I'm speaking sincerely when I say this: I think NIK and Infinite should patch things up and put all this shit aside.

If y'all are or were truly homies at one point, then y'all should talk this through in private, not in public.

Net shit is one thing, but if y'all were truly cool with each other then this should be dealt with outside of forums.

All this soy milk I've been drinking might be fuckin with me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2014, 08:52:53 PM »
I'm speaking sincerely when I say this: I think NIK and Infinite should patch things up and put all this shit aside.

If y'all are or were truly homies at one point, then y'all should talk this through in private, not in public.

Net shit is one thing, but if y'all were truly cool with each other then this should be dealt with outside of forums.

U JUST WANT UR NUT CANCER GONE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »
White folks didn't originate from Africa lmao

proof?

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2014, 09:28:29 PM »

U JUST WANT UR NUT CANCER GONE
I'm trying to make up for it.

But for real, I meant what I said.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2014, 11:32:23 PM »

That's an O.G. spittin right there.  It was even on my mind what Sikotic might come with in this regard and you didn't disappoint. 

...The system of time currently in use by the white man is not solid in other cultures.  A past event that still feels close in ones mind is much more recent for them, than some mundane event like brushing their teethe yesterday.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »
ID LOVE TO BE HOMIES WIT INFINITE AGAIN

BUT HES EMOTIONALLY IMBALANCED AND INCREDIBLY INSECURE. WHAT YOUR AVERAGE G WOULD SEE AS BLUE, MY CUZZIN SEES AS YELLOW.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2014, 10:33:14 AM »
ppl can respectfully co exsist w out having to understand eachother

if allah makes brian a better man then jesus christ im all for it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2014, 04:08:39 PM »
ppl can respectfully co exsist w out having to understand eachother

if allah makes brian a better man then jesus christ im all for it.

^^NICE!!

As I said...You might have to squint to see it, but things have certainly improved.  I've rekognized you for your good work over at the Sauce and continue to plan on posting and there and also rekognize you for your production, and thirdly rekognize you for not letting your ego get the best of you and allowing a lot of shit talking your way....

So that's more than a starting point.  I'm not down for just saying the beef is squashed and everything is cool just so the next day a fresh beef can start all over again.  I'd rather let things look low from the outset but have some positives lying just beneath the service. 

...That's the Sufi practice anyway, to make yourself low, and let the perfume of your works diffuse on the humble, only to be discovered by the seekers... I'm not at the level of a Sufi, but I can do the knowledge.  -1-
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)