Author Topic: INFINITE  (Read 1575 times)

Sccit

INFINITE
« on: March 29, 2014, 12:49:55 PM »
I DONT GET IT.. ARE U JEALOUS THAT PETEY IS MY PRODUCER? DOES HIM BEIN A LAMBFAM AFFILIATE INFURIATE YOU?? HOW MUCH HATE MUST U HAVE IN UR HEART FOR IT TO BOTHER U THAT WERE WORKIN ON MUSIC?? U AINT PAC RIDIN ON ENEMIES FOO, UR A HATER WHO RIDES NUTS BECAUSE HE HARBORS ENVIOUS FEELINGS IN HIS HEART....EVEN WHEN U CAME OUT HERE, U SAID IN UR OWN WORDS "I CANT BUMP LAMB SHIT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME JEALOUS WHEN I LISTEN TO IT IN KC, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BE DOWN THERE WIT YALL"........ENVY OUTWEIGHS UR SUPPORT, AND THATS PROBABLY WHY U MIGHT DONT GOT IT...

NOW IMAGINE IF U WOULDA LET THE G IN U OUT AND WOULDA BEEN ABOUT POSITIVITY AND BUILDIN... I GET U WANTED TO INTRODUCE UR SON TO MUSIC. THAT HAS POTENTIAL TO BE A BEAUTIFUL THING... BUT ON GP WHY COULDNT U HAVE HAD UR SON SAY SOMETHIN POSITIVE? "PETEY WE SQUASHIN THIS LETS BUILD ON SOME MUSIC..., LAMB!!!"..... IMAGINE HOW MUCH BETTER THAT WOULD B FOR EVERY1 ... IMAGINE IF U DECIDED TO BUILD WIT US BECAUSE THE MORE HEADS THE BETTER.... THATS WHAT GOD WANTS US TO DO ANYWAY..... BUT YEA LIL CUZZ IM JUST TRYNA SEE WHERE THE FUCK ALL THIS EVIL IN UR LITTLE HEART IS COMIN FROM AND WHY U RATHER WORK AGAINST THE MOVEMENT WHEN U COULD BE WORKIN WIT IT.. LIKE I SAID, U AINT THE NEW 2PAC N U AINT STANDIN FOR SHIT.....UR MY NEW CHAM HOMEBOY .. AND U AINT GOTA BE UPFRONT WIT IT, BUT I CAN SEE RIGHT THRU U

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: INFINITE
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 12:57:01 PM »
just leave it be this is his problem not mine or yours really....hes holding a lot of pain obviously about some shit and its really easy for him to project that onto others. this shit has evolved to the point where hes sunk to the depths of calling you out about your lifestyle and religion and thats kinda heavy.

hes put his child in the mix which for all the reasons marty jenette covered in the other thread was borderline abuse of his seed, he played himself in the process to try and get "lulz"  hes become the exact personification of everything he hates the ways hes behaved is the exact thing hes always been against...treachery, drama and bullshit. starting to get to soap operaish and i truly believe thats all he ever wanted. more focus on him. to reiterate what i said earlier plain and simple; he played himself.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 01:20:22 PM »
JEALOUS GOT ME SACK

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 01:34:33 PM »
i think its pretty clear to everyone that infant has serious mental/emotional issues that hes tried to deal with by pretending to be spiritual

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 02:58:00 PM »
As much as you pretend to have everything figured out, Sccit... its easy to have it all figured out when you can make epic fuccups and your mommy is still there to wipe your ass at the end of the day.  I know for a fact she still washes your draws, son  ;D

And I say the same things to my people in Africa in regards to reggae music and they take it as love and understand.  I tell them I can't listen to reggae music in KC sometimes because it makes me sad and jealous that they get to live in beautiful Mama Africa, and we all thank Allah when we are together in Africa.. its all love.

So you got that part of the story twisted but its nice to get some insight into where your mind was at when I said that.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 03:37:07 PM »
You a bitch n u don't get it, I'm done wit this nutrider

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »
mama africa

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 03:38:21 PM »
Niggas needa go to war.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 03:38:35 PM »
i think its pretty clear to everyone that infant has serious mental/emotional issues that hes tried to deal with by pretending to be spiritual

Pretending is the key word .. His envy breeds hate. Spirituality does not recognize them emotions. He would LOVE to bring me down. The definition of a sucka.. I'll go as far as to say his beef ain't even wit P, it's 100% wit me, he just mad at petey by association. Fraud by heart.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:40:42 PM by NIKCC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 03:42:54 PM »
thats money hes mad at me via an extension of his trip to cali

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »

And I say the same things to my people in Africa in regards to reggae music and they take it as love and understand.  I tell them I can't listen to reggae music in KC sometimes because it makes me sad and jealous that they get to live in beautiful Mama Africa, and we all thank Allah when we are together in Africa.. its all love.

if u were really down ud be reppin LAMB up in KC no matter what and not let those emotions get in the way....u might just dont got it.

JEALOUSY COMES FROM THE DEVIL BITCHBOY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 05:29:27 PM »

Does it make it difficult to act hard when you are a 27 year old living in your parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., performing gangsta rap tracks?  
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:33:31 PM by Infinite... I Killed Hip-Hop »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2014, 05:52:23 PM »

Does it make it difficult to act hard when you are a 27 year old living in your parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., performing gangsta rap tracks? 

LIES...I'M NOT 27 AND I HAVE ABOUT 4 DIFFERENT SPOTS IM IN N OUT OF.....BUT NICE TRY RUNNIN WIT THAT EVIL TRYNA DRAG PEEPS DOWN 2 UR LEVEL OUT OF JEALOUSY, FRUITCAKE

IF U WANNA SEE HARD U CAN COME DOWN HERE AND GET UR FACE SPLIT

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 05:55:55 PM »

LIES...I'M NOT 27 AND I HAVE ABOUT 4 DIFFERENT SPOTS IM IN N OUT OF.....BUT NICE TRY RUNNIN WIT THAT EVIL TRYNA DRAG PEEPS DOWN 2 UR LEVEL OUT OF JEALOUSY, FRUITCAKE

IF U WANNA SEE HARD U CAN COME DOWN HERE AND GET UR FACE SPLIT

After you "split my face" will your daddy bail you out of jail?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2014, 05:57:38 PM »
Fact is Sccit, you've been gettin "bailed out" your whole life  ;D ;D