Author Topic: INFINITE  (Read 1580 times)

Sccit

Re: INFINITE
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 06:08:10 PM »
WHY U SPEAKIN ON SHIT U HAVE NO IDEA ON? I GIVE MY PARENTS MONEY, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....BUT U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS, BECAUSE WE ALREADY DISCLOSED THIS VIA PM. UR JUST PLAYIN THE ROLE OF SATAN, AND U DONT CARE CUZ U AINT A REAL MUSLIM WIT GOOD INTENTIONS, LIKE THE HOMIE ALI ALREADY SAID.  LMAO THIS FAGGOT GOT SAVED BY HIS PARENTS  WHEN HE GOT ROBBED IN AFRICA N LOST ALL HIS MONEY.. HIS PARENTS WIRED HIM MONEY N LITERALLY BAILED HIS ASS OUT OF BEIN FUCKED N SON HAS THE NERVE 2 SAY OTHER MUFUCKAZ WHO WORK FOR THEIRS GET "BAILED OUT"...U SOUNDIN LIKE A 2010 DUBCC NUTRIDER...LIKE P SAID, UV BECOME WHAT U HATE.

FOH WIT THEM GAYASS SMILIES, THINKIN U DOIN SOMETHIN, NUTJOB

BET U WONT COME BACK OUT HERE AND TALK THAT SAME FAGGOT SHIT,  U MENTAL QUEER.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 06:09:07 PM »
WHY U SPEAKIN ON SHIT U HAVE NO IDEA ON? I GIVE MY PARENTS MONEY, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....U SOUNDIN LIKE A 2010 DUBCC NUTRIDER...LIKE P SAID, UV BECOME WHAT U HATE. BUT U ALREADY KNOW THIS, BECAUSE WE DISCLOSED THIS VIA PM. UR JUST PLAYIN THE ROLE OF SATAN, AND U DONT CARE CUZ U AINT A REAL MUSLIM WIT GOOD INTENTIONS, LIKE THE HOMIE ALI ALREADY SAID.

BET U WONT COME BACK OUT HERE AND TALK THAT SAME FAGGOT SHIT,  U MENTAL QUEER

Please stop trying to over-compensate.  It's as if you feel that just because you've never had to confront life head-on you lack some kind of street cred or authenticity and now you are just looking for trouble and a chance to prove yourself... yet end the end Daddy will bail you out and mommy will have a fresh pair of drawers and warm soup waiting for you when you get home.  They might even cut movie night short in the family room so you can smoke blunts with Roccy and play 2K

8) 8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 06:09:15 PM »
You a bitch n u don't get it, I'm done wit this nutrider

Does it make it difficult to act hard when you are a 27 year old living in your parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., performing gangsta rap tracks?  

ouch

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »
WHY U SPEAKIN ON SHIT U HAVE NO IDEA ON? I GIVE MY PARENTS MONEY, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....U SOUNDIN LIKE A 2010 DUBCC NUTRIDER...LIKE P SAID, UV BECOME WHAT U HATE. BUT U ALREADY KNOW THIS, BECAUSE WE DISCLOSED THIS VIA PM. UR JUST PLAYIN THE ROLE OF SATAN, AND U DONT CARE CUZ U AINT A REAL MUSLIM WIT GOOD INTENTIONS, LIKE THE HOMIE ALI ALREADY SAID.

BET U WONT COME BACK OUT HERE AND TALK THAT SAME FAGGOT SHIT,  U MENTAL QUEER

Please stop trying to over-compensate.  It's as if you feel that just because you've never had to confront life head-on you lack some kind of street cred or authenticity and now you are just looking for trouble and a chance to prove yourself... yet end the end Daddy will bail you out and mommy will have a fresh pair of drawers and warm soup waiting for you when you get home.  They might even cut movie night short in the family room so you can smoke blunts with Roccy and play 2K

8) 8)

NOT ONLY WILL I SPLIT UR HEAD OPEN, BUT I ALSO HAVE A BUNCH OF MUFUCKAZ WHO WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME...COME AGAIN AND FIND OUT 8) 8) 8)

I DO GET LOVE FROM MY FAMILY....URS HATE U. THATS PROBABLY WHATS DRIVING THAT EVIL IN UR HEART....BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, I WILL FUCK U UP MENTALLY, PHSYICALLY, BASKETBALL, RAPPIN, 2K, ANYTHIN...I AM BETTER THAN U AT EVERYTHING IN LIFE, NITE. THATS WHERE UR JEALOSY COMES FROM. AND IF U DO HAVE THE BALLS, COME TALK THIS SAME SHIT 2 MY FACE. NO OVERCOMPENSATION, I JUST WANNA SHOW U WHAT TIME IT IS, U FRUITY LOOKIN FAG.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 06:30:04 PM »
^THATS WHERE U GOT SHIT TWISTED. PETEY RESPECTS ME, INFINITE CLEARLY DONT. IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, ITD B PETEY IM BEEFIN WIT.

INFINITE FUCKED HIMSELF THE MINUTE HE EXPECTED HAND-OUTS FROM ME WHEN HE CAME 2 LA....WAY BACK N THE DAY, HE PULLED THE SAME EXACT SHIT WIT DOGGY AND THEIR FAMILY, THEY LITERALLY HAD TO TELL HIM 2 FUCK OFF BECAUSE OF HOW WEIRD THIS GUY WAS ACTIN. IN FACT, WHEN INFINITE CAME OUT 2 LA LAST TIME, HE WAS TRYNA KICK IT WIT DOGGY AGAIN AND DOGGY WANTED NO PARTS OF HIM....DOGGY WAS SAYIN "INFINITE IS A RETARDED WEIRDO, WHY WOULD I HANG WIT HIM?" ONLY BACK THEN, I WAS DEFENDIN INFINITE, SAYIN 2 DOGGY "NAAH, HE'S A LIL OFF THE CUFF, BUT HE'S A GOOD GUY"....DOGGY WAS ACTUALLY ON TO SOMETHIN AND I WAS TRIPPIN, THINKIN INFINITE WAS REALLY MY NICCA

EAZY-LI

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2014, 06:32:10 PM »
You a bitch n u don't get it, I'm done wit this nutrider

Does it make it difficult to act hard when you are a 27 year old living in your parents million dollar home in the Valley of L.A., performing gangsta rap tracks? 

ouch
not to mention there wack as fuck lol
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2014, 09:45:35 PM »
This beef is weak. Infinite doesn't want to be friend someone like Peter, end of story. Nik if you can't accept this, keep getting owned standing up for clowns who don't respect you.

THIS.

Everything was cool until Sccit flipped out on me for dissing Petey.  I've been at this forum for years, even back when Petey used to hate on Sccit daily.  I hated Petey then and I don't like Petey now either.   Now Sccit demands I suddenly like Petey.  And bottom line is I don't.   So he's trying to come with all this, "Infinite is evil, Infinite hates me cause I can beat him in basketball"... LOL  I've known Sccit could beat me in basketball since I first met him a decade ago. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 09:48:14 PM »
IT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WIT BASKETBALL, I AM SIMPLY CLOSER TO GOD THAN U, THEREFORE I WILL BE BETTER AT ANYTHING I DO..UV STRIVED TO BE ME UR ENTIRE LIFE, AND IF UR SMART, ULL KEEP ON STRIVING TIL U GET THERE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 09:49:42 PM »
^THATS WHERE U GOT SHIT TWISTED. PETEY RESPECTS ME, INFINITE CLEARLY DONT. IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND, ITD B PETEY IM BEEFIN WIT.

INFINITE FUCKED HIMSELF THE MINUTE HE EXPECTED HAND-OUTS FROM ME WHEN HE CAME 2 LA....WAY BACK N THE DAY, HE PULLED THE SAME EXACT SHIT WIT DOGGY AND THEIR FAMILY, THEY LITERALLY HAD TO TELL HIM 2 FUCK OFF BECAUSE OF HOW WEIRD THIS GUY WAS ACTIN. IN FACT, WHEN INFINITE CAME OUT 2 LA LAST TIME, HE WAS TRYNA KICK IT WIT DOGGY AGAIN AND DOGGY WANTED NO PARTS OF HIM....DOGGY WAS SAYIN "INFINITE IS A RETARDED WEIRDO, WHY WOULD I HANG WIT HIM?" ONLY BACK THEN, I WAS DEFENDIN INFINITE, SAYIN 2 DOGGY "NAAH, HE'S A LIL OFF THE CUFF, BUT HE'S A GOOD GUY"....DOGGY WAS ACTUALLY ON TO SOMETHIN AND I WAS TRIPPIN, THINKIN INFINITE WAS REALLY MY NICCA

Now you want to use Siavash and speak behind him?  That's pretty low of you.  Out of respect for his parents I will leave that one alone.  But what your saying is very ironic and easily disproven.  But it involves a lot of private family stuff and it wouldn't be right for me to publicize that.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »
IM JUST SAYIN, IM ONE OF THE LAST PEOPLE TO THINK OF U AS A RETARDED NUTJOB WITH JEALOUSY ISSUES.....BUT IM FINALLY THERE 100

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2014, 10:00:32 PM »
IM JUST SAYIN, IM ONE OF THE LAST PEOPLE TO THINK OF U AS A RETARDED NUTJOB WITH JEALOUSY ISSUES.....BUT IM FINALLY THERE 100

Okay cuzz..  So you told me Klientel was down with me and said I was good people when he met me, but now you turn around and say that he actually said I was a "retarded, gay, nutjob".   So that means either you were lying to me when I was in L.A. and after I left or you are lying to me now.  Either way, it doesn't look good for you in retrospect.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 10:02:31 PM »
NO HE THOUGHT U WERE COOL BUT HE THOUGHT U CAME OFF AS A LIL BIT ON THE SWEET SIDE.. HE ACTUALLY HAS NOTHIN AGAINST GAYS, SO I DIDNT WANA HURT UR FEELINS BY MENTIONING THAT TO U WHEN U CAME OUT HERE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 10:09:00 PM »
NO HE THOUGHT U WERE COOL BUT HE THOUGHT U CAME OFF AS A LIL BIT ON THE SWEET SIDE.. HE ACTUALLY HAS NOTHIN AGAINST GAYS, SO I DIDNT WANA HURT UR FEELINS BY MENTIONING THAT TO U WHEN U CAME OUT HERE

that doesn't change anything bro... you can't say, "I think your cool but I think your gay".   That's basically a straight up diss any way you look at it.  So like I said, either you were lying then or you are lying now.   Either way, this gives great insight into my whole L.A. experience.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 10:37:33 PM »

that doesn't change anything bro... you can't say, "I think your cool but I think your gay".   That's basically a straight up diss any way you look at it.  So like I said, either you were lying then or you are lying now.   Either way, this gives great insight into my whole L.A. experience.

WHY CANT U SAY THAT? KLIENTEL IS OPEN MINDED HE DONT HATE ON U JUST FOR SEXUAL PREFERENCE. HE JUST ASKED ME IF YOU WERE A HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE HE THOUGHT U WERE SOFT SPOKEN, BUT HE STILL THOUGHT UR FLOWS WERE COOL AND THAT U WERE REAL NICE.....IT DONT GOTA B ONE OR THE OTHER

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 11:23:20 PM »
"the closes nigga to you will do you and screw you, back stab you in the back and act like he never knew you"
-Goldie Loc
The West is Back