Author Topic: INFINITE  (Read 1578 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: INFINITE
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2014, 08:07:33 AM »
i think its pretty clear to everyone that infant has serious mental/emotional issues that hes tried to deal with by pretending to be spiritual

and even then his narcissism and bipolar-ism shine like a light house

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2014, 09:56:55 AM »
i, for some reason, feel like sometime in the near future these 2 will be like "nah we werent really beefing blah blah blah".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2014, 04:00:20 PM »
I feel like I'm watching National Geographic with all this carnage. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2014, 08:32:42 PM »
nik is aggy cuz he vouched for you. he told us you werent as shitty of a person as you come off on the dubcc because your always on the defensive here as the butt of every joke even when you try to clown someone else some how you always end up the one holding the baggage. figured a fresh look at a new forum might result in some positive dynamics in all our relationships just as it did when nik joined but so much for that. you like being miserable and having someone to be at odds with and if that negative energy isnt there you feel inadequate. thats the way the forums made you g. thats a bad look...you dont see that?

no one expected you to go there and kiss mine sikotics or any one else ass but we figured you would at least act like a man and if you had issues with ppl address them with class and couth not start attention thirsting like a punk ass broad the moment you touched down.

....meanwhile bayfeather would shit his knickerbockers if i would even give him half that many words in a response hahahaha

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2014, 10:08:06 PM »
Infinite... I abnormelly wouldent gave advoice to a islomic tourist satch as yourself but since ur apponent is a jew than I have to take ur side!!! you arent a proud maslum...u shouldnt known that u and a jew wont get along!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2014, 12:02:54 AM »
Damn, this shit took a personal turn all of a sudden.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2014, 11:29:20 PM »

....meanwhile bayfeather would shit his knickerbockers if i would even give him half that many words in a response hahahaha

Seagully

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2014, 03:26:09 AM »
dubcc spiritual PISSING contest!
i am CLOSER to GOD than u!!!
LOSER STATUS.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2014, 07:18:31 AM »
LOSER STATUS.

u wouldn't understand, bein a scientologist does not bring you closer to God

Seagully

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2014, 03:24:07 PM »
probably NOT.
i guess chest POUNDING are for the CHOSEN ones.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2014, 04:17:01 PM »
LOSER STATUS.

Word up... I even tried to reach out to Sccit on the humble and he seems to think it's cool for him to tell me I don't know Allah, but yet it's not acceptable for me to "diss" religion.  Kind of contradictory... especially considering that I said that Jewish is a race and I wasn't born a Jew, which is nothing more than a true statement.  Sccit even admitted it was a true statement.  Nicca has lost it on account of his ego, nicca is beyond me
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2014, 04:53:17 PM »
one yourself and good things in life will follow.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2014, 07:15:47 PM »
LOSER STATUS.

Word up... I even tried to reach out to Sccit on the humble and he seems to think it's cool for him to tell me I don't know Allah, but yet it's not acceptable for me to "diss" religion.  Kind of contradictory... especially considering that I said that Jewish is a race and I wasn't born a Jew, which is nothing more than a true statement.  Sccit even admitted it was a true statement.  Nicca has lost it on account of his ego, nicca is beyond me

LOL DONT ACT LIKE U UNDERSTAND ON THE PHONE IF U TRULY DONT

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2014, 08:53:26 PM »
LOSER STATUS.

LOL DONT ACT LIKE U UNDERSTAND ON THE PHONE IF U TRULY DONT

Sorry. I apologize. I was calling on the phone to try to make peace with you as equals.  I failed at this and came to the realization that you are too large for me and we can never be equals.  I was reminded over the phone of my evilness and my many shortcomings.  I was reminded of your righteousness in all endeavors.  I seek refuge with Allah from jealousy and I must give props were props are due.  We can no longer relate as equals and I have nothing to offer you.  So all I can do at this point is ask you to pray for me, and that Allah covers my shortcomings. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2014, 03:37:12 AM »
How about you quit being a pussy and depending on NIK to pray for you and for Allah to cover your shortcomings and become a fuckin man for once and doing it yourself
you may be Infinite but your not Independent nigga...
The West is Back