Author Topic: INFINITE  (Read 1576 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: INFINITE
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 03:00:21 PM »
shit is so fuckin....beta.  :P

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2014, 03:08:03 PM »
shit is so fuckin....beta.  :P

How much longer you gonna run with my word "beta", you ain't ever used that fuccing work at the forums until I used it and now it's in every damn one of your posts.  Read a fuccing book cuzz and get some literacy and try learning how to express yourself without stealing my shit.  You can't pull up a past thread where you were using that shit before I did
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:10:41 PM by Infinite... I Killed Hip-Hop »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2014, 03:09:31 PM »
How about you quit being a pussy and depending on NIK to pray for you and for Allah to cover your shortcomings and become a fuckin man for once and doing it yourself
you may be Infinite but your not Independent nigga...

Don't speak through Sccit nicca, or speak on how I'm addressing Sccit, why don't you speak on how I address you, that shit between me and Sccit is an A and B conversation I don't remember asking you for comment.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2014, 03:19:39 PM »

How much longer you gonna run with my word "beta", you ain't ever used that fuccing work at the forums until I used it and now it's in every damn one of your posts.  Read a fuccing book cuzz and get some literacy and try learning how to express yourself without stealing my shit.  You can't pull up a past thread where you were using that shit before I did

SO ARE U A BETA?

AND IS THERE WHERE UR INSECURITY STEMS FROM??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2014, 03:25:47 PM »

SO ARE U A BETA?

Ohhh certainly I do ask Allah to make me unselfish and to make me to prefer others to myself.  In matters of the life of this world I know the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) has instructed that we should look at those beneath us so that we remain grateful to Allah, and that in matters of deen (religion) that we look towards those excelling us, so that we might be encouraged to do more ibadah (worship).

I am trying to strike a delicate balance, for to make it in this world, which is challenging to me (although I am not suggesting that it is a challenge for others, like yourself) I know one must express a certain engenuity and self-preference in a Libertarian sense.

I must give way however, and marvel at your exceptional basketball playing abilities and your flow on the mic that are far better than mine.  Also I am very weak in my religion and I ask you for forgiveness if I have offended you and came "across" evil in any regard.

Thank you for the consistent feedback to my posts, as I will remain conscious of your suggestions and insight over the coming days, weeks, months.  Bless.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2014, 03:49:34 PM »

SO ARE U A BETA?

Ohhh certainly I do ask Allah to make me unselfish and to make me to prefer others to myself.  In matters of the life of this world I know the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) has instructed that we should look at those beneath us so that we remain grateful to Allah, and that in matters of deen (religion) that we look towards those excelling us, so that we might be encouraged to do more ibadah (worship).

I am trying to strike a delicate balance, for to make it in this world, which is challenging to me (although I am not suggesting that it is a challenge for others, like yourself) I know one must express a certain engenuity and self-preference in a Libertarian sense.

I must give way however, and marvel at your exceptional basketball playing abilities and your flow on the mic that are far better than mine.  Also I am very weak in my religion and I ask you for forgiveness if I have offended you and came "across" evil in any regard.

Thank you for the consistent feedback to my posts, as I will remain conscious of your suggestions and insight over the coming days, weeks, months.  Bless.

WHY ARE U MAKING A MOCKERY OF UR RELIGION, KUFFAR?

SPARE ME THE EXTRA, I'M JUST TRYNA FIGURE OUT IF U CONSIDER URSELF A SUB OR NOT AND IF THATS WHERE THE INSECURITY ISSUES STEM FROM? PLEASE ANSWER WITH A YES OR NO. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2014, 03:55:23 PM »

SO ARE U A BETA?

WHY ARE U MAKING A MOCKERY OF UR RELIGION, KUFFAR?

SPARE ME THE EXTRA, I'M JUST TRYNA FIGURE OUT IF U CONSIDER URSELF A SUB OR NOT AND IF THATS WHERE THE INSECURITY ISSUES STEM FROM? PLEASE ANSWER WITH A YES OR NO. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I am afraid, as is the case of late, that I can not answer this question to the satisfaction you have required.  I apologize and ask your forgiveness in this regard. 

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2014, 03:57:18 PM »
IT'S OK, I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER...JUST WANTED TO HEAR UR TAKE. I FORGIVE UR INADEQUACIES

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2014, 05:55:44 PM »

fuck outta here kuffar you didnt even know who the fuck i was until nik said i was doing the beats 2 months ago remember? now youve got the wikifiles on my internet activities....your real good at playing dumb brian.

you are an insecure person...tonight i will pray that the lord blesses you with the fulfillment and approval that you so desperately seek from other men on rap forums.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2014, 05:59:02 PM »
hes a sub and hes far surpassed beta and gone clear into delta material.

he never once through all this addressed the fact he he went out of his way to instill just a little bit of hatred inside of an innocent child.

we could never be friends but as i said previously...you can live. i wont make shaming you and your inadequacies my agenda on this forum anymore. the name hoverhands will be retired from here on out.  ;)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2014, 05:38:54 AM »
this nicca cray

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2014, 10:28:06 AM »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2014, 03:36:52 PM »

He's just so much a bitch that he skipped the gamma level.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2014, 04:20:20 PM »
do you guys think infinite would haunt dubcc from the grave if he died suddenly??

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2014, 07:48:12 PM »
guys lets just back off him a little bit okay? with all the pressure about cyber bullying and these beta emos commiting suicide

we really fucked infinite up...its partially our fault why hes such a hot mess. if he killed himself or jumped in a lions mouth in africa to impress the natives or something looking for acceptance it would be the worst scandal dubcc has seen yet.