Author Topic: Crimea's chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya  (Read 566 times)

KrazySumwhat

Crimea's chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya
« on: March 31, 2014, 05:34:15 AM »
 I kept seeing shit about her on face book, like anime style pictures of her and also real pics of her. I decided to look into who she is.
 Seems shes gained a internet following and become rather popular for her "cute" looks.

Natalia Poklonskaya: The New 'Hot And Sexy' Attorney General Of Crimea. The Crimean crisis is described as the "biggest threat to European security" since the Cold War, which has sparked outrage across the world. The shooting in Simferopol was the first military death since Russian entered the region.

The internet, however, is still making jokes and being weird. In response to her branding of the change of government in Kiev an "anti-constitutional coup" the Ukrainian government has since launched a criminal case against her and stripped her of the civil service rank of "counsellor of justice".

She may be the new top crime fighter in Crimea, but Natalia Poklonskaya has become an Internet sensation in Japan for another reason - her anime looks, glamorous blonde hair, elfin face and wide round eyes. "I want her to grab me by the lapels and slap me twice. And when I fall down, I want her to bury her foot into my gut," wrote another Japanese fan, while a third added, "Please step on me."

While many women would be flattered by the global appreciation over their physical beauty, Ms Poklonskaya would rather be known for something else. She said, quoted by The Voice of Russia , "I want to be viewed as the Attorney General , and I want to be evaluated on the way in which I do my job. I'm putting tremendous effort into that."

Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea Natalya Poklonskaya (RIA Novosti / Taras Litvinenko). Ukrainian national security service has put Crimea's chief prosecutor Natalya Poklonskaya on its wanted list. She is charged of taking actions aimed at the violent overthrow of constitutional order and takeover of government power.

The newly-created Japanese anime icon who is wanted by Ukrainian national security service, Crimea's chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya, says her attractive looks have never hampered her judicial practice and are, well, deceitful. "The constitution says that the only power in Ukraine - and I repeat - the only power in Ukraine is its people," she said at the time.

Crimean attorney general Natalia Poklonskaya has earned her place in Internet history as a meme after video of her first media briefing went viral in China and Japan. While the nature of her briefing was mostly about the investigation into the shooting, she also fielded media inquiries about her personal background and private life.

Source http://www.veooz.com/news/DG_etKL.html

And then random shit like this; lol

KrazySumwhat

Re: Crimea's chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 07:43:57 AM »
i ruined my own thread??

da faq? lol. I was originally going to put this in the Train of thought but because the pics i put it here.
 I actually found it interesting reading up on her and finding out more about her. I also find it rather interesting that shes got a following in Japan and that these pictures of her are out there.
 I have been following the Russian/Ukraine situation to an extent but i guess the thing about her got past me.

EDIT:if you click on the source link that i provided, she is actually aware of the anime pictures of herself lol. Theres pics of them being shown to her in a new paper. There you can also view the speech that she made that started all of this(English subtitles).
2ND EDIT. Shes 33 years old? surprising. She is cute and dose look younger. I'd like to have seen here when she was say 21? would've been gorgeous.  Sweet 16? OMG :P

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:53:52 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 01:24:04 PM »
she does look like a teenager.. how much would u pay?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 09:33:52 PM »
 Fuck payin for a bitch that old! ha, nar i dunno, $100 sound fair?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 09:40:41 PM »
 lol pretty sure this is just taking the piss/April fools joke but i just seen this advertised.
BREAKING NEWS: JAST USA announces a new game, the sequel to My Girlfriend is the President entitled My Girlfriend is the Prosecutor-General.

:laugh: