Author Topic: Akon Thinks Dr. Dre's Detox is Ready To Come Out | Big Boy's Neighborhood  (Read 1378 times)

David Gutterman

I don't believe in Akon and I don't believe in Detox!

You know when Detox is coming out?

When Dre dies.

that what i thought the other day too, but tha question is if they wanna fuck up dre´s work like pac´s did or we gon hear some real detox tracks sometime in 2200

That actually is true.

Im telling you, watch, that's my prediction. Dre is in a bind either way, whatever he releases is going to make fans go "ehhhh" based on all the hype and anticipation so all of those joints we've never heard, the ones made by just Dre or all the collaborative efforts like 1500/Khalil/Storch/Battlecat/Whoever else has original ideas and is willing to sacrifice them on the altar of Dre will keep on getting stacked in that vault.

Jimmy will own them, one way or the other he'll get them out once Dre's dead - more than likely use them to launch a new label with a gang of new artists, hoping that one of them creates the Snoop effect and then he'll pave the rest of this wannabes albums with Detox concepts/beats till the well runs dry.

In the mean time, they'll use it like a marketing gimmick, bank off the headphones and keep Dre popping in and out of the studio to keep on adding to Uncle Jimmys investment.

Someone said it once that Dre is a man who needs a master, that he's found in Jimmy Iovine. Only difference is Dre thinks of his lifetime, Iovine is thinking of banking into the next generation.

Watch and see.

Will_B

You mean from the grave too?

Jimmy is wayy older than Dre you know

Okka

DubCNN will be droppin' some news about "Detox" very soon.

KrazySumwhat

Is it April fools over there yet?

HighEyeCue

Is it April fools over there yet?

haha exactly an April fools joke...this joke has been told too many time before though

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Detox is a myth, kind of like a lake monster.

I have taught you well.  8)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Dre still working on his Album, Aftermath has a new Production Team ' Focus is back , Ron Feemster.. XZibit is working with Dre again , in an new J Pinder interview he say that he is working on dres new Album!

I don't now that it would ever released but Dre is still working on it!

The_Offence

the same niggas on here that's waiting for this album  the same niggas that hate on niggas like wayne and drake, yet both these niggas said they wrote for dre on this album.. so basically your waiting for a compilation of different rappers lyrics over dre beat's ? roscoe already came out and said he wrote for detox..  dre wrote nothing for this album. you niggas waiting for a  new music from drake, 50 cent, kendrick, game, wayne and who ever else ghost wrote on this shit. .. .. drake probably ghost wrote the hardest gangsta shit on there too  :D niggas gone be like this some hard west coast shit :D ;D

the same niggas y'all hating on is writing the shit y'all waiting on  :D ;D

Drake has also written for other artists in the industry such as Alicia Keys, Jamie Foxx and more. Lil Wayne also claims that he and Drake have both written for Dr. Dre’s Detox album

LUDA!!!!

Ludacris Confirms Ghostwritting for Dr Dre Detox;
http://www.rapbasement.com/ludacris/073009-ludacris-confirms-ghostwriting-dr-dre-new-album-ludaversal.html
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 09:45:54 PM by The_Offence »

Sccit

the same niggas on here that's waiting for this album  the same niggas that hate on niggas like wayne and drake, yet both these niggas said they wrote for dre on this album.. so basically your waiting for a compilation of different rappers lyrics over dre beat's ? roscoe already came out and said he wrote for detox..  dre wrote nothing for this album. you niggas waiting for a  new music from drake, 50 cent, kendrick, game, wayne and who ever else ghost wrote on this shit. .. .. drake probably ghost wrote the hardest gangsta shit on there too  :D niggas gone be like this some hard west coast shit :D ;D

Drake has also written for other artists in the industry such as Alicia Keys, Jamie Foxx and more. Lil Wayne also claims that he and Drake have both written for Dr. Dre’s Detox album

LUDA!!!!

http://www.rapbasement.com/ludacris/073009-ludacris-confirms-ghostwriting-dr-dre-new-album-ludaversal.html

luda wrote for detox? NO WAY!! whats next, TI and Joell Ortiz?

LUDA!!!!

luda wrote for detox? NO WAY!! whats next, TI and Joell Ortiz?

TI wrote Topless, and it's quite the track.

Sccit

lol I know

doublee313

You mean from the grave too?

Jimmy is wayy older than Dre you know

I was thinking the same thing.  LOL.  Can't believe it took this long for someone to say something!

MistaNova

Who's Dr. Dre? Is he any good?