Author Topic: Akon Thinks Dr. Dre's Detox is Ready To Come Out | Big Boy's Neighborhood  (Read 1395 times)

aerroc

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I don't believe anything anyone says about albums anymore lol.

I've heard so many times from other artists that someone elses album is "classic" before it drops & then they're barely good albums.

KrazySumwhat

So he's pretty much saying the same shit that everyone has been saying for years then? (its dope!, he has so much heat!, i dont know what the wait is!?, etc).

Mietek23

LOL @ anyone still talking about "Detox" in 2014 :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
LOL @ anyone still talking about "Detox" in 2014 :D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

Dre announced his retirement already

And that's a given /
I pass the blunt then pass the torch
of course that's my decision

Matty

detox baby.

definitely looking out for projects from kendrick, xzibit, jon connor. this seems to be where new dre music is gonna come from before anything else.

You know when Detox is coming out?

When Dre dies.

Uncle Jimmy will raid his vault like its the lost ark, baby. You'll be hearing Dre beats till the year 3000.

GangstaBoogy

Fool me once: shame on you
Fool me twice: shame on me
Fool me 54 times: fuck you Dre, I'm not falling for this shit ever again

When Dre dies.

Uncle Jimmy will raid his vault like its the lost ark, baby.

That actually is true.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yall buggin. Official release date been announced. Its dropping Neveruary 42nd.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

doublee313

Dr. Dre actually is on roids, pills, alcohol.  He is waiting to clean up before Detox can come out.  It's a bunch of songs from AA (Alcohol Anonymous) rappers.  He wants to keep it real like he did in the streets.

DeeezNuuuts83

50 was recently on Breakfast Club radio, and he said that he doesn't really think it's going to come out.  And he still works with Dre.  He did also mention that the beat for his new single Smoke or whatever it's called was a beat Dre did for Detox.

Remedy360

Detox is a myth, kind of like a lake monster. People say they've seen it and the idea of it is provokes some good conversation, but there's no real proof of shit.

Will_B

Detox should've been the beats Dre gave to 50, Busta and Game back in the day

No way on earth Smoke was anywhere close to being a Dre record unless he completely lost his marbles now

123imagee

When Dre dies.

that what i thought the other day too, but tha question is if they wanna fuck up dre´s work like pac´s did or we gon hear some real detox tracks sometime in 2200