Author Topic: “Smoke” = Fire! New 50 Cent, Trey Songz. Dr. Dre & Dawaun Parker (Audio)  (Read 2161 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
WOW. Thanks for posting a song from "The Big Bang". I'm about to revisit that album. Bangin' beats. 8)

GangstaBoogy

^ word I've been playing a lot of Busta lately. Big Bang and Genesis were 2 dope and underrated albums.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Will_B

^ word I've been playing a lot of Busta lately. Big Bang and Genesis were 2 dope and underrated albums.

Big Bang one of the best albums from Aftermath

Westdog

WOW. Thanks for posting a song from "The Big Bang". I'm about to revisit that album. Bangin' beats. 8)

??
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Diggfinger

pop :-\

HighEyeCue

it's not bad for a single.
a different sound from Dre. i prefer his 'other' sound, but this beat is very energetic 8)

Yeah, this song sucks.  I'm glad that this beat was cut from Detox.

makes sense dre is referenced in the lyrics.
did you notice that the same drumsounds were used for this song:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyocdgwnbGo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eyocdgwnbGo</a>

interesting, nice find 8)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
I actually like this song...beat, raps, hook...overall a good radio single. Dre's had this track for himself for a while now...wonder how it woulda sounded with him spittin on this.

BTW...who here can do really good remixes? I'm working on getting a Dre-related remix cd submitted to Aftermath/Interscope as well as Diocese Records... I'll trade a few unreleased Detox/Reformation songs if y'all can make these remixes for me.

PM me for details and if you're a good remixer

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have a few remix requests that Imma submit to Aftermath/Interscope/Shady/Diocese  (if they are good enough). I want my connects over there get an idea of what many fans would like to hear as far as Detox goes... If any of you can do the following in good quality, I'll hook you up with some unreleased Detox/Reformation cuts...PM me if you can do it...thnx!

Dr. Dre feat. Bishop Lamont = Mr. Prescription (put Bishop's verse during the part where it's just the beat and no one is rapping- around the 1:47 to 2:05 mark...one of those rapid Bishop verses like from "It's Bishop"))

Snoop Dogg feat. Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg = Boss's Life (keep both snoop verses, just add 1 or 2 Dre verses)

Bishop Lamont feat. Dr. Dre & Eve= Grow Up (I guess you can replace Bishop's first verse with Dre, then Eve on the 2nd- Bishop on the 3rd)

Eminem feat. Bishop Lamont = Chemical Warfare (add a dope Bishop verse where you see fit)

Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg & Eminem & Bishop Lamont = Outta Control Remix (completely replace 50 and Mobb Deep with Dre, Snoop, Em and Bishop...in that order...if you think that'll be too long, than have Snoop just do the hook and maybe talk in the end)

Dr. Dre feat. Rakim & Eminem & Busta Rhymes = OH! (Just replace Obie Trice's verses with a Dre, Rakim, and Em...keep Busta on the hook as is... have Rakim on the first verse, Dre on the 2nd, Em on the 3rd)

Work your magic peeps! This will be dope as hell if done right. Make them sound like official releases  8), try not to use familiar verses...some fairly recent and uncommon Dre verses can be taken from "Bounce", "Set it off remix", "Turn me on", "Flashy", "Syllables", "Here we go Again", "The Way I Be Pimpin", "My Life"..as far as Eminem verses can you take from "Recovery" or MMLP2... Bishop/his mix-tapes? I know this can be challenging, finding the acapellas and contect that match perfectly to the beats and/or theme...but I know some of y'all are really talented with this stuff.

NOTE: If any of you can really do this, pm me asap...we'll work out the details of which exclusives I'll send you...which can never be leaked, BTW...thnx

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
One more:

Can we add a Bishop Lamont to Kush? like one of those Kush remixes, but replace Game with Bishop...or add him

Will_B

I have a few remix requests that Imma submit to Aftermath/Interscope/Shady/Diocese  (if they are good enough). I want my connects over there get an idea of what many fans would like to hear as far as Detox goes... If any of you can do the following in good quality, I'll hook you up with some unreleased Detox/Reformation cuts...PM me if you can do it...thnx!

Dr. Dre feat. Bishop Lamont = Mr. Prescription (put Bishop's verse during the part where it's just the beat and no one is rapping- around the 1:47 to 2:05 mark...one of those rapid Bishop verses like from "It's Bishop"))

Snoop Dogg feat. Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg = Boss's Life (keep both snoop verses, just add 1 or 2 Dre verses)

Bishop Lamont feat. Dr. Dre & Eve= Grow Up (I guess you can replace Bishop's first verse with Dre, then Eve on the 2nd- Bishop on the 3rd)

Eminem feat. Bishop Lamont = Chemical Warfare (add a dope Bishop verse where you see fit)

Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg & Eminem & Bishop Lamont = Outta Control Remix (completely replace 50 and Mobb Deep with Dre, Snoop, Em and Bishop...in that order...if you think that'll be too long, than have Snoop just do the hook and maybe talk in the end)

Dr. Dre feat. Rakim & Eminem & Busta Rhymes = OH! (Just replace Obie Trice's verses with a Dre, Rakim, and Em...keep Busta on the hook as is... have Rakim on the first verse, Dre on the 2nd, Em on the 3rd)

Work your magic peeps! This will be dope as hell if done right. Make them sound like official releases  8), try not to use familiar verses...some fairly recent and uncommon Dre verses can be taken from "Bounce", "Set it off remix", "Turn me on", "Flashy", "Syllables", "Here we go Again", "The Way I Be Pimpin", "My Life"..as far as Eminem verses can you take from "Recovery" or MMLP2... Bishop/his mix-tapes? I know this can be challenging, finding the acapellas and contect that match perfectly to the beats and/or theme...but I know some of y'all are really talented with this stuff.

NOTE: If any of you can really do this, pm me asap...we'll work out the details of which exclusives I'll send you...which can never be leaked, BTW...thnx

Ok

So Much Style

LOL! ^
So much style back at it again

Blood$

aiight.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
probably the best busta rhymes album i think.
some of the singles are horrible though

HighEyeCue

probably the best busta rhymes album i think.
some of the singles are horrible though

the first single with Swizz

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
wack as fuck