Author Topic: “Smoke” = Fire! New 50 Cent, Trey Songz. Dr. Dre & Dawaun Parker (Audio)  (Read 2172 times)

Matty

lol @ the video for this, awful. i get the high concept thing but 50 isn't even in it...

the track has grown on me a bit but it's so obvious it wasn't vocal produced or given a final mix by dre & co. pretty tired of the unfinished tracks/leaks when it comes to dre joints.

@Dre-Day good spot on the drums, i'll have to go back and listen to Big Bang again. 'Truck Volume' has been coming up in my playlists recently and got me thinking about that album. i remember thinking it was overproduced given the type of tracks Busta sounds most comfortable on. the production quality is insane but give me 'Truck Volume', 'Break Ya Neck' or 'Bounce' over most of the stuff on there. they went for too much cinematics over raw bangers.

Will_B

I've come to the conclusion that *none* of the actual leaks are actually produced by Dre. Or rather nothing that Dre has actually produced, leaks

Blood$

this was a beat that Dre gave 50 awhile ago and let him keep after he split from Interscope, you think Jimmy would really let Dre go and finish mixing it? and for 50 Cent of all people lol

track is still tough

Sccit

^ word I've been playing a lot of Busta lately. Big Bang and Genesis were 2 dope and underrated albums.

Big Bang one of the best albums from Aftermath

lmao another one

Sccit

Best Track from Fifty in Years! Banger!

this ones better

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4kinGWKa6J4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4kinGWKa6J4</a>

Will_B

^ word I've been playing a lot of Busta lately. Big Bang and Genesis were 2 dope and underrated albums.

lmao another one

Ok aside from Dre, And Eminems albums (obviously), who dropped a better release on the 'Math?  :)

Sccit

lmao another one

Ok aside from Dre, And Eminems albums (obviously), who dropped a better release on the 'Math?  :)

get rich or die trying
aftermath presents...
the documentary
the firm
good kid maad city
slim shady lp
marshall mathers lp
eminem show
relapse
marshall mathers lp 2

all better.....it was a solid album, but not "one of the best from aftermath" lol

Will_B

lmao another one

get rich or die trying
aftermath presents...
the documentary
the firm
good kid maad city
slim shady lp
marshall mathers lp
eminem show
relapse
marshall mathers lp 2

all better.....it was a solid album, but not "one of the best from aftermath" lol

Still can't read too well huh fella

Sccit

is that what u say when u get shitted on?

Will_B

is that what u say when u get shitted on?

This guy