Author Topic: a message to all kuffars wiggers and prags slags wankas blokes lads and betas  (Read 1339 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Real walkie talkie....this goes.  Had me wanting to spit a hot 17 one time.
17 ? LOL

That's right my bitch.  I am always working harder than the next motherfucker....you wouldnt know anything about that with your cold calling ass.
bitch you don't work hard you just suckin' dick all day. ol frisco ass faggot ass wigger. LOL

Tell you what, suck two dicks then Imma stay out of this thread out of respect for this sick beat.

go drink some bleach faggot and tell you mother come suck my dick.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
CM give me 1 out of 10 on the beat pimpin.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'd give it a 7.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
thank you man! seriously...i figured youd give me a 2 and call me a prag and send me on my way.

weve grown since then...see how that works brian?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thank you man! seriously...i figured youd give me a 2 and call me a prag and send me on my way.

weve grown since then...see how that works brian?
we good bro I'm glad we could put the bs. behind us.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
have a prop

MUHFUKKA

only a point away from regulate status....not bad

Regulate status?  Ass kissing at it's finest.  Fuck... create a website and allow Sccit to promote LAMB on it, and you will have a loyal mascot.
thats not even what he said that is basically what sir william bean the third said

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

hes as sensitive as a menstruating teenagers nipples.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
No bars?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
stop it five.

Sccit

Regulate status?  Ass kissing at it's finest.  Fuck... create a website and allow Sccit to promote LAMB on it, and you will have a loyal mascot.
thats not even what he said that is basically what sir william bean the third said

IM GLAD U EXPOSED THE POST OF THIS FAGGOT BEFORE HE HAD A CHANCE TO DELETE IT

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Sorry big homie... I can never seem to come correct... I posted this out of spite and jealousy towards your and Petey's friendship.  I tried to correct my errors and delete it, but as I can see I once again failed and only made matters worse.  Please pray for me that God can correct my behavior in the future.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Sorry big homie... I can never seem to come correct... I posted this out of spite and jealousy towards your and Petey's friendship.  I tried to correct my errors and delete it, but as I can see I once again failed and only made matters worse.  Please pray for me that God can correct my behavior in the future.

I WILL MAYN

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I WILL MAYN

thank you so much.. large up yurself!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

UR BEING INSINCERE, I'M TOO HOLY NOT TO SEE THROUGH THE FRAUDULENCE :D

NO, SERIOUSLY