Author Topic: a message to all kuffars wiggers and prags slags wankas blokes lads and betas  (Read 1341 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
UR BEING INSINCERE, I'M TOO HOLY NOT TO SEE THROUGH THE FRAUDULENCE :D

NO, SERIOUSLY

I can't help it bro.. like I said, we are on un-equal footing, and my phone call was my last, desperate attempt to reach out to you as equals.  As is usually the case I failed in that regard.  I realize now that you are much larger than me and I must address you properly.... Of course it appears that you are now saying that I am still failing and in the minus with you.  There is nothing I can do to please you bro but make futile attempts.  I must go on living however, so I seek refuge with Allah in hopes that one day I can come correct.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

NO, SERIOUSLY

I can't help it bro.. like I said, we are on un-equal footing, and my phone call was my last, desperate attempt to reach out to you as equals.  As is usually the case I failed in that regard.  I realize now that you are much larger than me and I must address you properly.... Of course it appears that you are now saying that I am still failing and in the minus with you.  There is nothing I can do to please you bro but make futile attempts.  I must go on living however, so I seek refuge with Allah in hopes that one day I can come correct.

NO 1 PERSON IS LARGER THAN THE OTHER

BUT I'M DEFINITELY ACTING LIKE THE BIGGER MAN RIGHT ABOUT NOW, THERES NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT

BASICALLY, UR BEING A KUFFAR.

KrazySumwhat

As much as the thread title makes me think "fuck you" i like the beat. Reminds me of that old Brothya lynch or c-bo type shit. back when more west rappers used to rap quick and back when the south made dark style hip hop and they rapped fast also.
 Has a 90's sound despite the southern drum machine part.
 I could def picture Lynch n big lurch n marvelous and them other young dudes lunch used to work with on this. or three six mafia or somethin.

Will_B

only a point away from regulate status....not bad

Not really. All the beats on Regulate u talking 8+

Also if someone wack jumped on Peteys the mark would probably go down :)

But yeah 6/10, its a good beat

so if I jumped on it, would that make it 7.5/10?

I'll mark you when u drop that shit

U gotta name drop everyone in this thread on some ultranat shit tho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

NO, SERIOUSLY

BUT I'M DEFINITELY ACTING LIKE THE BIGGER MAN RIGHT ABOUT NOW, THERES NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT

U're the big man.. me I am just small time, my friend... large up yurself like the globe!   And Allah rid me of any doubt and increase my certainty.  I seek refuge in Allah from being a disbeliever (Kuffar).
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

NO, SERIOUSLY

U're the big man.. me I am just small time, my friend... large up yurself like the globe!   And Allah rid me of any doubt and increase my certainty.  I seek refuge in Allah from being a disbeliever (Kuffar).

YOU ARE WHAT U THINK

Sccit

only a point away from regulate status....not bad

Not really. All the beats on Regulate u talking 8+

Also if someone wack jumped on Peteys the mark would probably go down :)

But yeah 6/10, its a good beat

so if I jumped on it, would that make it 7.5/10?

I'll mark you when u drop that shit

APPRECIATED

O.G A.Geesta'z

If i buy a cheap ass mic im down to spit a flow over a Petey Beat,
we can just have a real dubcc cypher
Me, Sccit, Cham (he raps right??), Roccy if he doesnt have his head in his ass, and anyone else who would be down to record...

I had this idea since my last trip to Corpus, i found one of my really old cd cases at my grandmama's house and listened to a bunch of them on the drive back to San Antonio, i had a cd that had dubcc on it and it had tracks that Blade, Zilla and Doggy use to do, i even chopped and screwed it and showed Zilla and he was feeling it, i was like 14 or 15 at the time, i got a rare Sccit diss track he did to me and a song from him called "Depression" that was pretty dope, I even heard a track the black canadian dude who rapped too on here, i forgot his name it was BZ or something..
Sccit and Infinite should know exactly what im talking about though, this was around the demise of Sccit Style Records  :D
i think i might leak the rare Sccit diss track he did tomorrow...

anyways my point is, we all had the balls to bust some raps before, why not do it again?
All we would have to do is all agree on a beat
The West is Back

Sccit

Me, Sccit, Cham (he raps right??), Roccy if he doesnt have his head in his ass, and anyone else who would be down to record...

I had this idea since my last trip to Corpus, i found one of my really old cd cases at my grandmama's house and listened to a bunch of them on the drive back to San Antonio, i had a cd that had dubcc on it and it had tracks that Blade, Zilla and Doggy use to do, i even chopped and screwed it and showed Zilla and he was feeling it, i was like 14 or 15 at the time, i got a rare Sccit diss track he did to me and a song from him called "Depression" that was pretty dope, I even heard a track the black canadian dude who rapped too on here, i forgot his name it was BZ or something..
Sccit and Infinite should know exactly what im talking about though, this was around the demise of Sccit Style Records  :D

anyways my point is, we all had the balls to bust some raps before, why not do it again?

damn foreal? I did a diss to u? u gota send me that shit, I lost most of that old shit...and the song with BZ Mak was that me and him? I remember I did a pretty dope track wit that cat back in '02 or so, but I haven't heard it since.....it's about time

O.G A.Geesta'z

No its a solo he did about drinking i remember he was an alcoholic , i wonder if he ever drank himself to death
I'll upload the diss track later, it was just you flowing over a grinding beat being dumb, nothing too crazy

The West is Back

Sccit

OH I KNOW WHAT UR TALKIN BOUT....THAT WASNT ME, IT WAS JAMAL LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Send me the beat.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

damn foreal? I did a diss to u? u gota send me that shit, I lost most of that old shit...and the song with BZ Mak was that me and him? I remember I did a pretty dope track wit that cat back in '02 or so, but I haven't heard it since.....it's about time

Please forgive me for saying, as my musical understanding may not be to the level that yours is, but I found your material from 02' to be quite excellent and superior to your current work with the upstart horrorcore label LAMB.  I find your work today to be quite contrived and formulaic, while your work in 02' was very off the cuff, genuine, and more daring.  Again, this is not a slight on your current performance with LAMB on such hits as "It's About Time" feat. M.O., but rather a statement about the very over-looked and under-rated work of the earlier portion of your more than stellar rap career.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:05:22 PM by Infinite... I Killed Hip-Hop »

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah.. nicca.. I'm down, I've been  trying to bring back the good ol days for a minute.  But everyone is afraid of bullies like P and don't nobody besides Sccit want to contribute and drop audio's at the forum.   

Sccit Style Records was the shit.  And I'd like hearing any of those old tracks you have if you have any links, or any of the new stuff you did or are planning to do as well, I'm all in... nice post, peace

Sccit

Yeah.. nicca.. I'm down, I've been  trying to bring back the good ol days for a minute.  But everyone is afraid of bullies like P and don't nobody besides Sccit want to contribute and drop audio's at the forum.   

Sccit Style Records was the shit.  And I'd like hearing any of those old tracks you have if you have any links, or any of the new stuff you did or are planning to do as well, I'm all in... nice post, peace

I CANT BELIEVE U AGREED TO BE A PART OF SCCIT STYLE RECORDS

U DEFINITELY HAD UR EGO IN CHECK BACK THEN...NOWADAYS, UD BE LIKE "SCCIT STYLE RECORDS...WHY SHOULD IT BE SCCIT'S STYLE? DOES THAT MEAN UR BETTER THAN ME?? :'( :'("

YES, WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT UR A FAGGOT NOW