Author Topic: a message to all kuffars wiggers and prags slags wankas blokes lads and betas  (Read 1340 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I CANT BELIEVE U AGREED TO BE A PART OF SCCIT STYLE RECORDS

U DEFINITELY HAD UR EGO IN CHECK BACK THEN...NOWADAYS, UD BE LIKE "SCCIT STYLE RECORDS...WHY SHOULD IT BE SCCIT'S STYLE? DOES THAT MEAN UR BETTER THAN ME?? :'( :'("

YES, WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT UR A FAGGOT NOW

It is certainly regrettable that our relationship has deteriorated to such a degree.  If Sccit Style Records were to re-emerge I would certainly consider it a spot for me, although I don't think my talents would quite measure up to a Roster the caliber of yourself and Roccy.

Therefore, I must concede, and not out of any jealousy on my part, or any lack of desire on my part to be a part of Sccit executive produced label...

I must say do resent your last comment, and it is regrettable that you would make such a statement.  I am sorry for your anger and desire to mislead in such a regard... but please don't take that as an indication of my esteem for your work in general.  As you have been a great friend to me over the years, and provided great work here at the dub, Sauce, and outside the forum.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

U CAN ALWAYS JELQ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yall are free to use any of my beats ud like

O.G A.Geesta'z

If i buy a cheap ass mic im down to spit a flow over a Petey Beat,
we can just have a real dubcc cypher
Me, Sccit, Cham (he raps right??), Roccy if he doesnt have his head in his ass, and anyone else who would be down to record...

I had this idea since my last trip to Corpus, i found one of my really old cd cases at my grandmama's house and listened to a bunch of them on the drive back to San Antonio, i had a cd that had dubcc on it and it had tracks that Blade, Zilla and Doggy use to do, i even chopped and screwed it and showed Zilla and he was feeling it, i was like 14 or 15 at the time, i got a rare Sccit diss track he did to me and a song from him called "Depression" that was pretty dope, I even heard a track the black canadian dude who rapped too on here, i forgot his name it was BZ or something..
Sccit and Infinite should know exactly what im talking about though, this was around the demise of Sccit Style Records  :D
i think i might leak the rare Sccit diss track he did tomorrow...

anyways my point is, we all had the balls to bust some raps before, why not do it again?
All we would have to do is all agree on a beat

Yeah.. nicca.. I'm down, I've been  trying to bring back the good ol days for a minute.  But everyone is afraid of bullies like P and don't nobody besides Sccit want to contribute and drop audio's at the forum.   

Sccit Style Records was the shit.  And I'd like hearing any of those old tracks you have if you have any links, or any of the new stuff you did or are planning to do as well, I'm all in... nice post, peace

Your not invited
The West is Back

Sccit

If i buy a cheap ass mic im down to spit a flow over a Petey Beat,
we can just have a real dubcc cypher
Me, Sccit, Cham (he raps right??), Roccy if he doesnt have his head in his ass, and anyone else who would be down to record...

I had this idea since my last trip to Corpus, i found one of my really old cd cases at my grandmama's house and listened to a bunch of them on the drive back to San Antonio, i had a cd that had dubcc on it and it had tracks that Blade, Zilla and Doggy use to do, i even chopped and screwed it and showed Zilla and he was feeling it, i was like 14 or 15 at the time, i got a rare Sccit diss track he did to me and a song from him called "Depression" that was pretty dope, I even heard a track the black canadian dude who rapped too on here, i forgot his name it was BZ or something..
Sccit and Infinite should know exactly what im talking about though, this was around the demise of Sccit Style Records  :D
i think i might leak the rare Sccit diss track he did tomorrow...

anyways my point is, we all had the balls to bust some raps before, why not do it again?
All we would have to do is all agree on a beat

Yeah.. nicca.. I'm down, I've been  trying to bring back the good ol days for a minute.  But everyone is afraid of bullies like P and don't nobody besides Sccit want to contribute and drop audio's at the forum.   

Sccit Style Records was the shit.  And I'd like hearing any of those old tracks you have if you have any links, or any of the new stuff you did or are planning to do as well, I'm all in... nice post, peace

Your not invited

LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
what beat fam

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
what beat fam

Whatever one Dubcc heads wanna rock with.

Sikotic™

this ya best beat so far mayne. I fux wit this heavy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE