Author Topic: Calilove  (Read 1224 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Calilove
« on: April 02, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »
Not gonna lie, I look forward to dudes post. Not often I actually laugh reading replies.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sccit

Re: Calilove
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 01:44:10 PM »
HE'S A FUNNY GUY WHEN HE'S NOT RIDING NUTS ON DA-SAUCE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 02:58:19 PM »

No doubt.. this is the result of the great respect he has for you, and all the good work you have been putting in at the Sauce.  In your wisdom, I will try to take your word for it in this case, that he is riding your nuts over at the Source out of his love and respect for you, and although it may not be expressed clearly, that is indeed the case in your estimation.  You are much wiser than me on these matters, so I am certainly open to your assessment of this situation.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 02:59:42 PM »
Not gonna lie, I look forward to dudes post. Not often I actually laugh reading replies.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 03:15:13 PM »

No doubt.. this is the result of the great respect he has for you, and all the good work you have been putting in at the Sauce.  In your wisdom, I will try to take your word for it in this case, that he is riding your nuts over at the Source out of his love and respect for you, and although it may not be expressed clearly, that is indeed the case in your estimation.  You are much wiser than me on these matters, so I am certainly open to your assessment of this situation.

IT'S DA SAUCE NOT THE SOURCE....GET IT RIGHT, KUFFAR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 03:20:27 PM »

Sorry, and thank you for the correction.  It was quite foolhardy on my part to say the name incorrectly, and I do not feel it at all pedantic on your part for pointing that out, but rather I thank you for taking the time to make me aware and conscious of my many mistakes in life and at this forum.  It is only through humbling oneself and focus on ones own shortcomings that we can then become less occupied in the pitfalls of others, and that is something I am working towards in my quest to be righteous, for at the current state of things I am very week, and ask Allah for strength.

As for being a "kuffar" or disbeliever I certainly seek refuge with Allah from unbelief.  I ask Allah to make me a sincere believer in the Creator alone, a Creator who is above all his creation, and is not subject to a people, place, or time period, but is the eternal, Infinite, Absolute.

If anything I have said has offended you, please forgive me for it was not my intent.  Your contributions to this forum are unmatched by any others I have seen over the years, and I award you nothing but max respect!  Large up yourself! 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »
GOOD...NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHINE MY SHOES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 03:47:51 PM »
GOOD...NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHINE MY SHOES

Sorry... sorry... I know I am not much for a manual form of labor.  But rather a labor of love. 

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 03:55:10 PM »
U ARE FORGIVEN, JUST STOP TALKIN SO MUCH. FROM HERE ON OUT, I WANT YOU TO SHORTEN YOUR REPLIES TO NO MORE THAN A SENTENCE EACH. THANK YOU.

The JASON MRSA

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 04:52:50 PM »

Sorry, and thank you for the correction.  It was quite foolhardy on my part to say the name incorrectly, and I do not feel it at all pedantic on your part for pointing that out, but rather I thank you for taking the time to make me aware and conscious of my many mistakes in life and at this forum.  It is only through humbling oneself and focus on ones own shortcomings that we can then become less occupied in the pitfalls of others, and that is something I am working towards in my quest to be righteous, for at the current state of things I am very week, and ask Allah for strength.

As for being a "kuffar" or disbeliever I certainly seek refuge with Allah from unbelief.  I ask Allah to make me a sincere believer in the Creator alone, a Creator who is above all his creation, and is not subject to a people, place, or time period, but is the eternal, Infinite, Absolute.

If anything I have said has offended you, please forgive me for it was not my intent.  Your contributions to this forum are unmatched by any others I have seen over the years, and I award you nothing but max respect!  Large up yourself! 

I order you to change your name to King Infinite.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 05:51:27 PM »
calilove is the motherfuckin homeboy

he lives at da sauce

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 05:57:04 PM »
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO REMIX BIG PUN'S THAT NIGGA SHIT TO THAT KUFFAR SHIT

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 08:57:11 PM »
U ARE FORGIVEN, JUST STOP TALKIN SO MUCH. FROM HERE ON OUT, I WANT YOU TO SHORTEN YOUR REPLIES TO NO MORE THAN A SENTENCE EACH. THANK YOU.

Excuse me bro... don't take me as simple bro.. everyone has to have a way bro.. now I respect you and what you got to do with yours, you don't have to like or respect me bro, but everyone has their own path in life, no man can frustrate another man's path, because there just isn't enough time and hours in another man's life to do that...

...May God bring ease and peace to your and mines situation

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 10:16:41 PM »

Excuse me bro... don't take me as simple bro.. everyone has to have a way bro.. now I respect you and what you got to do with yours, you don't have to like or respect me bro, but everyone has their own path in life, no man can frustrate another man's path, because there just isn't enough time and hours in another man's life to do that...

...May God bring ease and peace to your and mines situation

now thats what im talkin about

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 10:31:13 PM »
he does talk to much though