Author Topic: OG Tray Dee is out of prison  (Read 3264 times)

Soopahigh

Re: OG Tray Dee is out of prison
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2014, 12:24:18 PM »
^ "Now is the Time" was his best solo

agreed, dude ripped the song apart but tha g in dee is excellent as well and droppin bombz is a classic too. I agree that a solo tray deee lp could get boring but if he gets the proper amount of features (not too many though) it should be tight. unfortunately i do think his time has passed and can't see him being relevant in 2014. i hope i'm wrong though.

Tray Dee has some pretty sick solo joints spread out over a few different albums.... Here's his solo highlights as far as I know...

1.  "Droppin Bombz" - with that girl South Sentrelle from LBC Crew she comes nice as well, smooth joint.  From the Classic Show Soundtrack and Documentary
2.  "Way 2 Crazy" -  I think daz produced this banger.  I think it was on the Rush Hour soundtrack back when Tray Dee was signed as a solo artist to Sony (although I always get it confused and think he was signed to Def Jam, cause even Felony appears on this track)
3.  "The G In D"  - this appeared on the Eastsidaz album, but it was basically a Tray Dee solo joint... some real pimp shit, Tray Dee comes cold as fucc on the mic
4.  "Now Is The Time" - again, tray d is way cold on this track.  It was on the Eastsidaz album but basically a solo joint.

...even those tracks have features though.  I think a solo album from Tray Dee that's loaded with features from all his homies should work well.  Who ya'll think Tray Dee will end up usin for beats?

"I beez tha hardest" is real dope solo joint by Tray Deee

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2014, 01:53:55 PM »
that photo just made a lot of people in europe very happy. definitely look forward to hearing some new music

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »
oh man if only GET YOUR WALK ON still posted here

Okka

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2014, 03:49:17 AM »
Any news on that mixtape?

papa-smurf

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2014, 04:26:22 AM »
Tray dee the only real og to ever gt in the game. snoop & them was from a gang. But tray dee really was putting in work,busting his gun & had a rep way before rap.welcome home

papa-smurf

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2014, 04:27:55 AM »
Tray dee should of been had a solo album.He one of the best lyricist to ever comeout the west.he really the only reason i fucked with the eastsidaz.goldie loc was always garbage to me

Okka

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2014, 07:56:37 AM »
DubCNN is probably droppin' "Long Beach: State Of Mind" soon. I was lookin' at Tray Deee's Twitter page and that's what he was sayin' to people.

Soopahigh

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2014, 12:20:06 PM »
DubCNN is probably droppin' "Long Beach: State Of Mind" soon. I was lookin' at Tray Deee's Twitter page and that's what he was sayin' to people.
8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:34:22 PM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Sccit

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2014, 12:04:19 AM »
 Downloading now  ;D

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2014, 12:40:01 AM »

G'd up  8)

hell yeah! is this a new picture?

last time we see a Goldie/TrayDeee Pics, Goldie was Skinny as fuck.. so yes this is a new one !! ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2014, 06:22:26 AM »
lol

The_Offence

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2014, 07:13:39 PM »
damn time sure fly's by.. this nigga looking old as fuck!

WestWestYA

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »
howard stern needs to interview tray deee again 8)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/roROxFhJDKk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/roROxFhJDKk</a>