Author Topic: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 3) (Visa Confirmed! Seattle 18jun-18jul)  (Read 310 times)

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
Old Post
(1) http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=302250
(2) http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=303867

Hey guys, hope you still remember the "Hong Kong guy" when you see this topic
Just did a crazy thing tonight, I bought a "cheap" & non-refundable ticket to seattle by $48x USD  without getting a visa ahead.
(consider the og price ard $2500 USD, it's "cheap" already)

If I can get visa by time, I will probably have a month starting in Seattle from mid-Jun to mid-Jul.
I have around USD2500 for the whole trip, is it enough for me to go to the NY/East Coast? (I have relatives in NY so can save some $ for accomondation)
Or should I directly visit West Coast and skip East Coast instead?
Also any great concerts during that time? (My list: Kendrick, Eminem, Dre [impossible], the Game, Nas, Jay-Z, j.Cole, Hopsin, Skylar Grey, T.I,)? Will be good if I can have one :laugh:

Below are some spots I really wanna go, sorry for the strange Nate Dogg Grave  :-[
Compton/Long Beach - Forest Lawn Memorial Park  (Nate Dogg Grave)
Detroit - 8 Miles Road (Eminem Film)
Brooklyn - Queen Bridge (Nas)

And besides, Heinz if you see this post, I maybe really can come visit and spend a few days with you. if you see this post, please gimme idea on it!
And to all, thanks for giving suggestion (and b.s.ing) to me during the past year  ;D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:56:31 PM by cmk1 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Why would you go to Seattle if you want to come to NY? lol.

No offense to Remedy lmao.

cmk1

• Lil Geezy

Cham coz only tickets to Seattle have this discount ;D

Sccit

if I was u id skip the east coast, make it a west coast trip, head to the bay from seattle, then LA, and top it off wit vegas and u good to go. 1 month is not enough for the west+east, that's like 2 different countries

Remedy360

Lol eat shit Cham. West Coast>>

MUHFUKKA

if I was u id skip the east coast, make it a west coast trip, head to the bay from seattle, then LA, and top it off wit vegas and u good to go. 1 month is not enough for the west+east, that's like 2 different countries
2500 isnt nearly enough for that either

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
2500 isnt nearly enough for that either

Thanks NIKCC and MUHFUKKA, it's definitely cool for me to have a west coast trip!

Seattle + California & Long Beach + LA + San Francisco (+Compton +Detroit)
I really want to visit Compton and Detroit 8 miles road even I know they are broke as hell
Any recommendation (time and cost) based on this route?

Besides, anyone know is that possible to visit Aftermathmusic record headquarter in Santa Monica, California?
Sounds like a "musical altar" for me  :P