Author Topic: Pakistani baby accused of attempted murder  (Read 195 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Pakistani baby accused of attempted murder
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:29:42 AM »
The Pakistani police are a joke in general.

There's a whole Shia genocide going on and the police, along with the pathetic government, hasn't done anything.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Seagully

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 09:08:01 AM »
The Pakistani police are a joke in general.

There's a whole Shia genocide going on and the police, along with the pathetic government, hasn't done anything.

PAKISTAN itself is a JOKE.

Craig Frazier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 09:44:48 AM »
this was the most ridiculous sht ive ever seen... i remember when i first heard this story.. couldnt believe it... eventually the charges were dropped.. but still.. how they even let it get that far was beyond me..

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 01:39:27 PM »
this was the most ridiculous sht ive ever seen... i remember when i first heard this story.. couldnt believe it... eventually the charges were dropped.. but still.. how they even let it get that far was beyond me..
thats nothing though, youre talking about a place where they will kill a woman for showing her shoulders in public and that is completely normal. its a utopia for broadly intelligent people like infant

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 03:45:28 PM »
thats nothing though, youre talking about a place where they will kill a woman for showing her shoulders in public and that is completely normal. its a utopia for broadly intelligent people like infant

oh man, infinite would fit RIGHT in over there