Author Topic: Snoop DOGGY Dogg feat. Kurupt - Every Dogg Has His Day (Produced by Dr. Dre)  (Read 3691 times)

Thanks for sharing  8)

Mietek23

This song was on the Locz And Doggz Mixtape dropped by bomb1st.com last year. Same quality.

It was also featured on this bootleg:

Hack Wilson - real

the loc's and dogs version was tagged with the heltah skeltah beat after (next song up)

Will_B

This song was on the Locz And Doggz Mixtape dropped by bomb1st.com last year. Same quality.

Request that tape please 8)

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
GREATNESS!! THANKS FOR POSTING!
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

KrazySumwhat

Thanks for sharing. i don't think the beat is all that but the rapping certainly is.

Now all we need is a better quality rip of Kurupts I Dont Bang Anymore and we're set for the summer. Someone must have that on an old C90 somewhere as all these old DR/Snoop joints are ripped straight from tape.

Get on it Mitek, you know you've got the connects :)

THEV1LL4N

Thanks for the mp3 link and the youtube link.

tha kid2012

Now all we need is a better quality rip of Kurupts I Dont Bang Anymore and we're set for the summer. Someone must have that on an old C90 somewhere as all these old DR/Snoop joints are ripped straight from tape.

Yesss. That song alone in better quality would be perfect for this summer

Mietek23

Request that tape please 8)

I don't have it no more but you can find it somewhere online I'm sure :)

I would love to have a good quality version of it, but unfortunately I don't :(

This is one of the questions I got waiting for Kurupt tho - I wonder who has the DAT tape of this track 8)

papa-smurf

man rap use to be so good & so raw

I would love to have a good quality version of it, but unfortunately I don't :(

This is one of the questions I got waiting for Kurupt tho - I wonder who has the DAT tape of this track 8)

That is what you call a million dollar question.

The rip that we've got sounds like it came from a tape as you can hear the distortion in it. Strange that loads of other stuff has leaked over the years but never this particular track.

Will_B

There's a bunch of tape based stuff that leaked from a site run by a guy called Predator in 98. I'm guessing he has the tape or at least the songs in better quality

123imagee