Author Topic: You really dont want to fuck with Japan, in war.  (Read 243 times)

KrazySumwhat

You really dont want to fuck with Japan, in war.
« on: April 15, 2014, 06:38:40 AM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: You really dont want to fuck with Japan, in war.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 12:08:46 PM »

The US of A begs to differ son.  Maybe Pedoroos are shook but not us.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 04:12:44 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 05:12:36 PM »
 Harsh. I was just trying to be funny.....
 Yeah the Japs probably deserved that shit back then, there were cunts. But, apparently they did surrender and America dropped the bombs anyways, just to test it out and send a message to the rest of the world?
 But who really knows? The world was a different place back then.
 Japan got crazy tech but of course since world war II they haven't really been allowed to have any military might or involvement. I think they did some peace keeping/gave aid in the Iraq war and that was minimal and non violent.

Anyways um, Russia? who stopped America going into Syria? , Russia, who mocks the USA right now over what they doing in the Ukraine, Russia? 
 Not saying iam anti America or pro Russia but i dont really see America fucking with them.
 I guess them being Allies with China and North Korea might have a little something to do with that?

Australia? Well, we are really in the middle hey. We a western society, American Allie yet we are an Asian nation basically, Australasia really. Good buddies with China, sort of conflicts with our good relationship with America and we are good buddies with Japan whom don't really like China so we gonna be in the crossroads hard if shit goes down.
 China pretty much owns Australia anyhow.

But yeah, i was just trying to be silly and funny  :D  ;)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 05:24:03 PM »
 But back on track;

And no wonder Japan and Germany were allied during WWII