Author Topic: Black Thought vs. Eminem: Bar For Bar  (Read 1290 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Black Thought vs. Eminem: Bar For Bar
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 08:00:53 PM »
You produce me any five lists on the internet that have Black Thought in the top ten & I'd be impressed. And it can't be from "BlackThought or TheRoots .com".

God damnit. Nigga is so autistic it makes me question if bothering with you is morally or ethically wrong.
use google you stupid fuck !

No idiot...no. I said YOU produce. That means you show me a top 10 with Black Thought on it.

...so YOU use Google.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 06:38:56 AM »
You produce me any five lists on the internet that have Black Thought in the top ten & I'd be impressed. And it can't be from "BlackThought or TheRoots .com".

God damnit. Nigga is so autistic it makes me question if bothering with you is morally or ethically wrong.
use google you stupid fuck !

No idiot...no. I said YOU produce. That means you show me a top 10 with Black Thought on it.

...so YOU use Google.
no you're dumbass that's constantly in denial so google it and get the shock of your life cornball. fyi I've already seen several.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 10:24:40 AM »
You saw them...knew you could defend yourself & elected not to post them? You're the worst liar on the planet.

LMAO. #BlackThoughtNotTop10

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 10:27:28 AM »
fuck the thread, make a poll  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 10:30:56 AM »

For Classic Material's sake, I have to say no.

He's lost the last 22,816 polls that have involved T.I.. I can only imagine we'll find the same results here.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 10:33:27 AM »
You saw them...knew you could defend yourself & elected not to post them? You're the worst liar on the planet.

LMAO. #BlackThoughtNotTop10
such a clown.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 10:34:52 AM »

For Classic Material's sake, I have to say no.

He's lost the last 22,816 polls that have involved T.I.. I can only imagine we'll find the same results here.
I think you need to go learn about who black thought is.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »
no need. black thought will shit all over eminem and we all know it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 10:56:44 AM »
You produce me any five lists on the internet that have Black Thought in the top ten & I'd be impressed. And it can't be from "BlackThought or TheRoots .com".....bet you Eminem is in all of them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2014, 11:14:15 AM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2014, 11:21:06 AM »
The better overall artist, including subject matter is Black Thought.  He is the main creative force and writer for a legendary group.  He's one of the most underrated rappers of all time and deserves to be mentioned in the same breath in the 2nd tier of rappers (Andre3k, Scarface, Chuck D, Rev Run, 2Pac, Eminem)

Eminem had a better peak, but has fallen off the table.  His first few albums were great, but the subject matter gets old.  How many times can you choke your mother or make fun of a teenage girl celebrity.  I think heads up in a battle, Eminem would destroy BT, but thats because he is more suited for that punchline type flow.  He's one of the greatest battle rappers, but I'm not sure why.  He really only went up against weak rappers he knew he could destroy.  Why the lame comebacks to Chino XL, or Canibus, shit even Royce?

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2014, 11:36:38 AM »

well some peeps on here are lazy and don't post but may vote in a poll, and Infinite might make 10 accounts just to vote for Em  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »

well some peeps on here are lazy and don't post but may vote in a poll, and Infinite might make 10 accounts just to vote for Em  ;D
who you pick ? I think infinite would have a logical point on why he'd choose eminem if he chose eminem. miley can't even give me a valid debate he just chasin' his tail like a bitch. it's like when black thought is compared to em some get scared of that. LOL

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2014, 11:55:49 AM »

who you pick ? I think infinite would have a logical point on why he'd choose eminem if he chose eminem. miley can't even give me a valid debate he just chasin' his tail like a bitch. it's like when black thought is compared to em some get scared of that. LOL

on albums: Eminem (well his first 3)
on the mic: Black Thought

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »

on albums: Eminem (well his first 3)
on the mic: Black Thought

Roots discography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emimens tho

Em wins on mainstream recognition and sales. Not on any level as an artist. Yeah Em could probably smash him in a battle but ill be honest, I could give a damn. Kurupt was a sick battle rapper but even in his prime never made a classic album. Battle rapping is the least usuful tool to a recording artist