Author Topic: Black Thought vs. Eminem: Bar For Bar  (Read 1294 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Black Thought vs. Eminem: Bar For Bar
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2014, 01:45:32 PM »
Impossible to tell. You're comparing two GREAT Mc's. These guys are legends in the game. This really becomes a matter of opinion. Personal preference.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2014, 01:48:43 PM »
Eminem is without question more original and creative where as Thought is just straight bars

and Em still has more bars.

making solo songs is a lot harder than making group songs

Remedy360

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2014, 02:05:55 PM »
On a side note, I remember a few years ago some publication (complex?) put ODB ahead of Black Thought lol

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2014, 02:09:06 PM »
Even though a thread like this can be cool to discuss, it's really pointless because of the amount of bias. You can't have a serious discussion about something like this, if it involves obsessions or hating towards rappers. Nobody has brought up absolutely nothing to the table that would be considered a good argument, let alone a strong one. It's all a bunch of weak ass opinions backed up by emotional stress. Waste of discussion.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Seagully

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2014, 01:49:21 AM »
Even though a thread like this can be cool to discuss, it's really pointless because of the amount of bias. You can't have a serious discussion about something like this, if it involves obsessions or hating towards rappers. Nobody has brought up absolutely nothing to the table that would be considered a good argument, let alone a strong one. It's all a bunch of weak ass opinions backed up by emotional stress. Waste of discussion.

DUBCC in a nutshell 4 U.

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2014, 02:24:27 AM »

DUBCC in a nutshell 4 U.

Lol I'd say you're free to go but you'll only come back as someone else

Seagully

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2014, 06:33:18 AM »
WHY U GOT 2 B so hurtful B?
those forced LOL's really get 2 me U KNOW.
 :'( :'( :'(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2014, 01:29:00 PM »

DUBCC in a nutshell 4 U.

Lol I'd say you're free to go but you'll only come back as someone else

lolz