Author Topic: WE FROM DALLAS - DALLAS HIP-HOP DOCUMENTARY  (Read 68 times)

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
WE FROM DALLAS - DALLAS HIP-HOP DOCUMENTARY
« on: April 14, 2014, 03:26:50 PM »

I went to this on Sat night, and it was AWESOME! They could have gone deeper into a few things, but I understand the time limits, its about a hour and a half long..My favorite parts were when Headcrack went deep into Club Exodus, which I basicly lived at during those times..several nights a week..it where I first met Matt S. at in like 92 or 93. Another great part was with The D.O.C. and how they kinda went in on him about people being mad at him for not claiming Dallas when he went out to Cali & Ruthless..and he explained and talked about it too..They also had a piece on DJ Snake that was real nice..They basically cover all the elements of Hip-Hop..The MC, The DJ, The Breakers, The Graffiti Artists..Dallas had all that big time, back in those days..It was a trip down memory lane..my memory, and it was great. The highlight of my night was talking with one of my favorite rappers of all The D.O.C.

I took a few pics Sat night..here are a few..

West Dallas Project Legends The D.O.C. & DJ Curly

Dallas Radio OG's Nippy Jones & Bo-Bo Luchiano

Blofly

DJ Dallas Scratch & Nippy Jones

Bo-Bo & D.O.C.

DJ Snake & Bo-Bo

Money Waters

Bo-Bo & Cold Chris

it was crazy Dallas history sitting on the row I was on..just on my row alone was Kottonmouth, DJ Snake, Bo-Bo, Money Waters, Blofly & Cold Chris of Mad Flava..cray cray
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972