Poll

Which do you prefer?

YG
Problem

Author Topic: YG VS Problem  (Read 311 times)

Blood$

YG VS Problem
« on: April 14, 2014, 03:44:25 PM »
I still bump YG's album weekly and he's definitely improved as an artist but I'd say Problem is still the overall better rapper/performer

MOBNigga06

Re: YG VS Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 04:08:13 PM »
YG's album just shows what a good album budget can get you. His album is high quality, but he is not a great rapper. Probably he paid rappers like Problem to write some of his songs, too.

Problem is the much doper rapper. He shares blood with Terrace Martin, the dopest producer after Quik and Battlecat. Come on now.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 04:51:24 PM »
YG's album just shows what a good album budget can get you. His album is high quality, but he is not a great rapper.

I'd say it has more to do with him actually taking time on writing songs/perfecting his craft, sure he's not a wordsmith but he figured out his niche and how to tell stories rather than just spit the same old mixtape shit, plus most of his production was in-house which isn't expensive

but yeah Problem is still superior, I'm sure whenever he drops a major debut it will do numbers

MistaNova

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 05:09:43 PM »
Depends on my mood. If I'm stoned and just want to play random background music, I'd go with Problem. If I'm at a party and want some turn up music I'd go with YG.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 12:56:52 PM »
yg

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 01:02:42 PM »
problem is the better rapper, he gets a bit boring

yg makes better songs though, and has done what problem hasn't been capable of doing so far : dropping a solid album.

overall i'd choose YG