Author Topic: old man Ice Cube very upset over losing award to the late Paul Walker. "Robbed"  (Read 1468 times)

Hack Wilson - real

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ice-cube-says-robbed-losing-paul-walker-mtv-003500233-us-weekly.html

"We was robbed," Ice Cube told USA Today. "Shame on you MTV."

way to be classy ice cube.  good job repping the west, dumbass.

Jimmy H.

Even beyond the fact that Walker is dead, it's a silly thing to be upset about. I think people take these award shows way too seriously. Blaming MTV doesn't do much since this is a show that the fans vote on.

DeeezNuuuts83

I agree with what everyone has said... definitely not classy, and again something silly to be upset about.  It kind of reminds me about when Kanye was throwing his temper tantrums backstage at the MTV VMAs because he didn't win.  People want to win, but again, we're talking about MTV awards.  Not Oscars, not Grammys.

And it's not like when Heath Ledger won an Oscar posthumously, the other actors were crying about not winning because of sympathy votes either.

GangstaBoogy

Maybe Fast 6 was just better lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Remedy360

What a douche.

Hack Wilson - real

1990 era ice cube wouldn't have gave two shits

BIGWORM

He was ROBBED and good for him saying what he feels. Who the fuck is PAUL WALKER nobody knew his name until he died. R.I.P. Paul & god bless the dead BUT DAMN YOU ARE OVERRATED!

Hack Wilson - real

He was ROBBED and good for him saying what he feels. Who the fuck is PAUL WALKER nobody knew his name until he died. R.I.P. Paul & god bless the dead BUT DAMN YOU ARE OVERRATED!

satan has a spot for you

Jimmy H.

I agree with what everyone has said... definitely not classy, and again something silly to be upset about.  It kind of reminds me about when Kanye was throwing his temper tantrums backstage at the MTV VMAs because he didn't win.  People want to win, but again, we're talking about MTV awards.  Not Oscars, not Grammys.
Oddly enough, I give a little more credibility to the Video awards on MTV because they are supposed to be a music video show and that is their premier event. I still think being upset over awards is a little silly though but people are people. 

GangstaBoogy

You're being sarcastic right?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Remedy360

The fact alone that he's bitching about not receiving an award is on some childish shit, what kind of grown man does that?

The fact alone that he's bitching about not receiving an award is on some childish shit, what kind of grown man does that?

A Nigga. Wit Attitude.

arf arf  ;D

BIGWORM

True!

doublee313

Kanye West

Hack Wilson - real

Kanye West

he said GROWN man