Author Topic: old man Ice Cube very upset over losing award to the late Paul Walker. "Robbed"  (Read 1467 times)

Remedy360

He was ROBBED and good for him saying what he feels. Who the fuck is PAUL WALKER nobody knew his name until he died. R.I.P. Paul & god bless the dead BUT DAMN YOU ARE OVERRATED!

The fact alone that he's bitching about not receiving an award is on some childish shit, what kind of grown man does that?

Kanye West

Proving my point.

Westdog

I'm  embarrassed for him.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

The Mexican Turtle

• Lil Geezy
  • mierda del gángster!
Not a smart move Cube  :-\

bouli77

I agree with what everyone has said... definitely not classy, and again something silly to be upset about.  It kind of reminds me about when Kanye was throwing his temper tantrums backstage at the MTV VMAs because he didn't win.  People want to win, but again, we're talking about MTV awards.  Not Oscars, not Grammys.

And it's not like when Heath Ledger won an Oscar posthumously, the other actors were crying about not winning because of sympathy votes either.

exactly, doesn't surprise me from cube though

WestWestYA

Ride along was a garbage movie along side wannabe comedian kevin fart. Cube's serious/trying to act hard and being funy role acting is rubbish as well. he hasn't made anything good since next friday. Fast 6 was a much more entertaining popcorn flick than anything cube will ever do.

DeeezNuuuts83

Also, I think that the little Lyft video that they did with Conan was funnier than their movie.

David Gutterman

Also, I think that the little Lyft video that they did with Conan was funnier than their movie.
agreed!

doublee313

This is really sad.  Like my man said a grown man acting like a child.  He's either trying to get in the news like Kanye's wack ass, or just a baby now.  Cube had his time, now he's soft as charmin.

Hack Wilson - real

paul walker must be laughing in his grave

Desert Lord

cube is right!..the way y'all be acting like people was geniuses AFTER they died is just hypocritical
smh how butthurt people get after such a harmless comment