Author Topic: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 4) Seattle 18Jun-18Jul!  (Read 1039 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 4) Seattle 18Jun-18Jul!
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 12:17:46 PM »
for real flying halfway across the world to look at la's shitholes, staying in hostels and then taking a greyhound bus all the way across the country sounds like a punishment instead of a vacation. i donjt know how buses in hong kong are but greyhound is terrible

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »
wtf deez chinees motherfuckas b talkin 2 much n shit non of deez eses wan 2 read dat much holmes

real talk

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 06:49:22 PM »
for real flying halfway across the world to look at la's shitholes, staying in hostels and then taking a greyhound bus all the way across the country sounds like a punishment instead of a vacation. i donjt know how buses in hong kong are but greyhound is terrible

yeah and Detroit is a dump

bouli77

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 06:57:23 PM »

i don't know it doesn't shock me all that much, except for la's shitholes, but taking the greyhound etc. plenty of tourists do it, i guess they like the adventure,

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 02:01:15 PM »
I’m not going to lie and say I haven’t done most of what you’re looking to do on the West Coast (i.e. Hood Tours). But then again I live there, so I’ve had plenty of time to do everything else better first.

To pay money and spend your first trip in the US in a bunch neighborhood referenced in Hip Hop song is just a complete waste of your time and money. The West Coast has way too much more to offer then Compton and Nate Dogg/Eazy-E’s grave. If you’ve done most of So Cal already, then I’d say go for it. But seriously man, save your money for a real vacation.

Also I’ll throw in, don’t listen the horror stories. Most of these people (not all, don’t nobody go and catch feelings) have never set foot in LA, Compton, Long Beach, ect… These neighborhoods aren’t that bad. No worse than any other big city. You only have to worry if you're a fucking idiot mouthing off. But that can be said for the safest cities too.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:03:07 PM by Kane25420 »

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 03:17:29 PM »
You should hit Seattle on the rebound July 25-27 and catch the Capitol Hill Block Party.

http://capitolhillblockparty.com/

Amazing shows in the middle of one of the livest neighborhoods in Seattle. Like literally on a street corner, not some existing venue. The neighborhood has some of the best bars on the west coast and the people are really chill. Plus weed is legal. Just dodge the trannies.

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 10:38:32 AM »
You should hit Seattle on the rebound July 25-27 and catch the Capitol Hill Block Party.

Amazing shows in the middle of one of the livest neighborhoods in Seattle. Like literally on a street corner, not some existing venue. The neighborhood has some of the best bars on the west coast and the people are really chill. Plus weed is legal. Just dodge the trannies.

Yeah, Seattle is a great city. Whenever I'm up there for work, we end up going out around Capitol Hill. A friend of mine loves "Unicorn".  Personally I think it’s because she likes the claw machine with dildos, LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 11:32:19 AM »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 02:38:28 PM »
I’m not going to lie and say I haven’t done most of what you’re looking to do on the West Coast (i.e. Hood Tours). But then again I live there, so I’ve had plenty of time to do everything else better first.

To pay money and spend your first trip in the US in a bunch neighborhood referenced in Hip Hop song is just a complete waste of your time and money. The West Coast has way too much more to offer then Compton and Nate Dogg/Eazy-E’s grave. If you’ve done most of So Cal already, then I’d say go for it. But seriously man, save your money for a real vacation.

Also I’ll throw in, don’t listen the horror stories. Most of these people (not all, don’t nobody go and catch feelings) have never set foot in LA, Compton, Long Beach, ect… These neighborhoods aren’t that bad. No worse than any other big city. You only have to worry if you're a fucking idiot mouthing off. But that can be said for the safest cities too.

of course theyre not like menace 2 society but just because youve been through there a couple times without any problems doesnt mean theyre not that bad of neighborhoods. drugs and unemployment are high and if you look like a victim theres a chance someone will do something to you

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 03:37:07 PM »

of course theyre not like menace 2 society but just because youve been through there a couple times without any problems doesnt mean theyre not that bad of neighborhoods. drugs and unemployment are high and if you look like a victim theres a chance someone will do something to you

You can keep that lame you've only been through a couple times bs to yourself, I don’t know you. I'm giving the kid a real response to his questions. Like I said, as long as you’re not an idiot you'll be fine. You put yourself in a bad spot, bad things can and will happen. All cities have bad neighborhoods with drugs and high unemployment. It’s just Compton was glorified, so people think it’s worse than it is.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2014, 03:56:06 PM »

You can keep that lame you've only been through a couple times bs to yourself, I don’t know you. I'm giving the kid a real response to his questions. Like I said, as long as you’re not an idiot you'll be fine. You put yourself in a bad spot, bad things can and will happen. All cities have bad neighborhoods with drugs and high unemployment. It’s just Compton was glorified, so people think it’s worse than it is.
real spit

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2014, 08:34:26 PM »

real spit
Thanks man! I will only spend a morning for Nate and Compton street sign.  :P
Mainly will enjoy tourist spots in West Coast like Universal Studio/Grand Canyon/Yosemite National Park..etc
What does it mean "look like a victim"? Like small and weak Chinese? Or carrying a backpacker and look confused?

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2014, 08:57:31 PM »

Need to start working on late July, cant be there ::)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »

real spit
Thanks man! I will only spend a morning for Nate and Compton street sign.  :P
Mainly will enjoy tourist spots in West Coast like Universal Studio/Grand Canyon/Yosemite National Park..etc
What does it mean "look like a victim"? Like small and weak Chinese? Or carrying a backpacker and look confused?
just looking out of place and like you have something someone would wanna take

Corona Man

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2014, 09:29:18 PM »
u can tell da gringos don be noing shit foo u canot walk by yurself in south central if yur a puto becoz da real gz gona fuck you up joto