Author Topic: 2pac's Idea For 'The Good Die Young' Og & Making Makaveli - Darryl Harper  (Read 685 times)

jmix

Kashif mirza

• 'G'
Great interview j mix i wonder what other people he has  interviews from.

woof

thanx

good die young is a pretty dope track

jmix

thanks.. i have interviewed pretty much everyone associated with Tupac, with the exception of Suge.

aerroc

take notes other
when u ask the right questions like jmix does instead of letting your guest just randomly talk u get new pac info

jmix

take notes other
when u ask the right questions like jmix does instead of letting your guest just randomly talk u get new pac info

thanks man i appreciate the support!

Hack Wilson - real

thanks.. i have interviewed pretty much everyone associated with Tupac, with the exception of Suge.

I've never seen you interview Rated R from Thug Life or Buckshot from BCC

jmix

I've never seen you interview Rated R from Thug Life or Buckshot from BCC

to be honest I havent, but I have 20 interviews not posted that noone knows about, like dave aron and mopreme.

abusive

Majesty, Yasmine Fula, Dj Daryl, Keisha Morris, Afeni Shakur, Mickey Rourke, Kidada Jones, Reggie Wright Jr., Tracy Robinson. Link me if you have already interviewed any of those people. I would appreciate it!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

to be honest I havent, but I have 20 interviews not posted that noone knows about, like dave aron and mopreme.

Hey, jmix back here sitting on some shit
Like said, I ain't gone tell anyone else.

jmix

hahaha yep you know it..  8)  ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
JMix, I don't know if your familiar with the 2pac book "Back In The Day", but it was written by Darrin Bastfield 2pac's best friend from his days in Marin.  It was a very revealing account of Pac's life before the fame, had stories about him and Jada, about battlin' other emcee's in the school/city, about almost gettin signed as a teenager, about gettin punked by Salt'n'Pepa's DJ and then later returning the favor when he got famous, about buying weed for his mom and befriending various drug dealers, funerals, stop the violence rally's... all types of shit.

Anyway.. he would surely give you a lot of fresh info if you caught up to him.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)