Author Topic: Why Johnny J Wasnt On Makaveli, Mistakes On Makaveli & Makaveli Records - Darryl  (Read 1301 times)

jmix

Last part was cut short due to time. here is a segment with darryl where we speak on

Mistakes in Makaveli
Tupac Refusing To Fix Errors
The Rawness Of The Album Concept
2pac producing Bomb First.
Was 2pac leaving Death Row?
Makaveli Records
His 3 Album Contract
Taking On A New Persona as 'Makaveli'
So much more.. [thanks for wacthing]

Eric - Dubcnn.com

You do a lot of great interviews, J-Mix. Keep it up.

Corona Man

johnny j greatest procuecer eva rip holmes

aerroc

thanks for another great interview 8)

jmix

You do a lot of great interviews, J-Mix. Keep it up.

thanks I appreciate that! I will.

Hack Wilson - real

you should interview Majesty and ask him why he hasn't dropped Enemies With Me or E-Money Bags solo yet.  Oh and how he got ripped off by Tanner and UK Icecream.

MOBNigga06

Dope interview, Jmix...BigD is dropping a lot of knowledge in these interviews.

I was glad to hear him say that Pac and Suge were close and never fought. It's obvious to me that they really got along well, and that any disagreements they had were minor. All of the bullshit conspiracy theories about Suge killing Pac are completely implausible. Pac and Suge were M.O.B. riders.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

doublee313

Last part was cut short due to time. here is a segment with darryl where we speak on

Mistakes in Makaveli
Tupac Refusing To Fix Errors
The Rawness Of The Album Concept
2pac producing Bomb First.
Was 2pac leaving Death Row?
Makaveli Records
His 3 Album Contract
Taking On A New Persona as 'Makaveli'
So much more.. [thanks for wacthing]

JMIX, can we get those instrumentals you use in the interviews?  You cleaned those up and they are smooth.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

3rd greatest... Dr. Dre, Daz, then Johnny J
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jmix

I was glad to hear him say that Pac and Suge were close and never fought. It's obvious to me that they really got along well, and that any disagreements they had were minor. All of the bullshit conspiracy theories about Suge killing Pac are completely implausible. Pac and Suge were M.O.B. riders.

darryl is pretty open on that aspect. I personally still think RW is a bad guy, other than that, I am positive 2pac was repping MOB 4 real.

Hack Wilson - real

3rd greatest... Dr. Dre, Daz, then Johnny J

why does Daz get the credit for Soopafly's work?

abusive

you should interview Majesty and ask him why he hasn't dropped Enemies With Me or E-Money Bags solo yet.  Oh and how he got ripped off by Tanner and UK Icecream.

I would love for a J-Mix, Majesty and a Dj. Daryl interview!
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

MOBNigga06

darryl is pretty open on that aspect. I personally still think RW is a bad guy, other than that, I am positive 2pac was repping MOB 4 real.

Your interview with Kurt Kobane established that beyond doubt.

Jmix: "Was Tupac a Blood?"

Kobane: "For sure. He was repping M.O.B."

The whole story about Pac being there when Kobane was made a M.O.B. member settles the question for good.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

jmix

Your interview with Kurt Kobane established that beyond doubt.

Jmix: "Was Tupac a Blood?"

Kobane: "For sure. He was repping M.O.B."

The whole story about Pac being there when Kobane was made a M.O.B. member settles the question for good.

i thought so too but you know how it is, many people refuse to believe that.  ::)

DeeezNuuuts83

At the same time, there were some other people who were saying the opposite... but people neglect to point out that a lot of those people who said otherwise weren't really around Pac that much during the Death Row days.  When you've got a producer like Kurt Kobane and a rapper like Lil C-Style, both of whom were around him on Death Row, saying that Pac was claiming Blood, then yeah.  I might be a little inclined to believe them, rather than some singer who did one, maybe two songs with Pac on Death Row but was around him during the Thug Life days.