Author Topic: Wu Tang affliate rapper chops off own ding dong and jumps off 2nd floor balcony  (Read 732 times)

Hack Wilson - real

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/16/wu-tang-clan-affiliated-rapper-severs-own-penis-jumps-from-2nd-floor-balcony/

wtf is wrong with this dude?

A rapper affiliated with the popular Wu Tang Clan cut off his own penis and jumped off his second-story apartment balcony in an apparent suicide attempt, TMZ reported on Wednesday.

40-year-old Andre Johnson, who performs under the name Christ Bearer, was listed in critical condition at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles following the incident early Wednesday morning. One witness at the apartment building was quoted as saying that Johnson was not using “any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing.”

The incident took place less than 24 hours after he released a new video with Rugged Monk as Black Knight. He also has an album scheduled for release on April 28, his 41st birthday.

Johnson also performs as part of the group Northstar alongside Meko the Pharoah. Their 2004 debut album, RZA Presents Northstar, stemmed from a collaboration with Wu-Tang producer and leader RZA (Robert Diggs). Neither RZA nor Johnson’s Northstar colleagues have released a comment regarding the incident.

On March 7, Johnson had used his Twitter account to announce “yo to any lovely single ladys out there…im now single…” And on April 10, he wrote, “By the Grace of Allah! im turning 41 on the 28th of this month!!!”

so Allah made him do this?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:05:00 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

doggfather

wtf??????????????????????  :o :o :o :o :o :o
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

??? Allahminati?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
he's probably pretty dope.. I'm going to check out some of his joints  8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doublee313

Check out the video in the link.  The guy seems like a goofy dude having fun.  The guy could have had a career.

As for his tweet, I doubt the ladies are gonna be looking for him without his penis.  Hopefully they can put that thing back on for him.  I really don't understand how someone could do this unless they are on bath salts or acid.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Speechless...

Hack Wilson - real

Poor guy must have some huge mental demons...hope he gets a good surgeon

DeeezNuuuts83

It's unfortunate that he failed at failing

123imagee

so Allah made him do this?
new version of jihad?but on the other hand, that makes no sense becuz: no dick = no fun @ paradise with 72 virgins.

kuruptDPG

no god did not make him do this...why u goin disrespecting religion for

Hack Wilson - real

i'm just saying...maybe this is some weird islamic ritual?

b.laden

guy probably  a real schizophrenic without medication ..they're  obsseded with religion

kuruptDPG

no its not....its actually wrong to commit suicide...he was jus simply mentioning his bday

Hack Wilson - real

no its not....its actually wrong to commit suicide...he was jus simply mentioning his bday

then why were the 9-11 hijackers promised 72 virgins?

doublee313

then why were the 9-11 hijackers promised 72 virgins?

72 is a lot of cherries to pop.  I wouldn't want that mess.  A few was enough for me.