Author Topic: Most underrated Death Row Artist?  (Read 1009 times)

flatlinerz

• Lil Geezy
Re: Most underrated
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 09:51:44 AM »
Watts Gangstas

NME & Grench the Mean 1....only ever one song but damn was that shit sick, wished they dropped an album.

Okka

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 01:44:09 PM »
People need to read the first post before posting.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 01:53:27 PM »
lady of rage
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 02:03:45 PM »
lady of rage

For sure. Her album should've dropped after "Dogg Food", with Dr. Dre and Daz producing the whole album. "Necessary Roughness" has some classic songs on it, but it's far from a classic. She never became a huge star and mostly people know her just because she was on "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle". It's a shame.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:07:04 PM by Okka »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2014, 02:06:23 PM »
lady of rage

For sure. Her album should've dropped after "Dogg Food", with Dr. Dre and Daz producing the whole album. "Necessary Roughness" has some classic songs on it, but it's far from a classic. She never became a huge star and mostly people know her just because she was on "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle". It's a shame.
her album woulda been platinum had they put it out when they dropped afro puffs.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2014, 02:08:43 PM »
lady of rage

her album woulda been platinum had they put it out when they dropped afro puffs.

That's true. I think Suge wanted to put out DPG first and Rage was supposed to be next, right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 02:18:24 PM »
lady of rage

That's true. I think Suge wanted to put out DPG first and Rage was supposed to be next, right?
yup.

NIBIRU

Re: Most underrated Death Row Artist?
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:15 PM »
NUTT-SO  - SWOOP G - SOOPAFLY           ?
100% FRENCH FUNK

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2014, 02:34:28 PM »
cpo
sam sneed
jewell

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2014, 02:39:55 PM »
Hussein Fatal

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 02:41:09 PM »
Tha realest

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 02:42:02 PM »
Hussein Fatal
he didn't sign to death row.

adi760

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 03:24:36 PM »
Lookin at those posts it looks like everyone from DR was underrated except Pac, Dre and Snoop.
Rage had big single - the same with Sam Sneed. Kurupt was on every Death Row release since 92' and he got 2 platinum Dogg Food with Daz, so come on...
Underrated could be Swoop G, Techniec, Lil' C-Style, SKG.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qvQn6pva7xk</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8lQPYkUj4rI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ITUONxDP4DA</a>

Remedy360

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2014, 05:20:44 PM »
lady of rage

Yup. Techneic is definitely underrated too although I never thought of him as a DR artist.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 05:41:35 PM »
Kurupt and Daz at their best was proberly the best team up the game ever seen. (even better than warren / nate, - Bone thungs and so on)

best group EVER?  with just one classic?  let's hold up a little bit