Author Topic: T.I. Debuts New DJ Toomp Produced Track 'Turn It'  (Read 675 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. Debuts New DJ Toomp Produced Track 'Turn It'
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 12:15:07 PM »
the title goes hand in hand with originality and content for me, there's enough damn "turn up" tracks out there lol

rappers in general need some new slang or something

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »
Toomp has always had beats, I'll check this off the strength of that when I'm home.

And I agree with Blood$, anything "turnt up" at this point is a turn off. Can't stand all these fad slang terms that get beat to death.

But if it bangs I can overlook it.

Thanks for posting.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 07:45:20 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c2bTj3scF80" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c2bTj3scF80</a>

Greatest "turn up" song ever. 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 08:14:36 PM »
and to have a genius like pharrell give his input on it that album is gonna be crazy. #TurnIt
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 08:21:20 PM »
and to have a genius like pharrell give his input on it that album is gonna be crazy. #TurnIt

Yeah, because the soft, mainstream song they did together last year wasn't a sell out enough lmao.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 08:23:42 PM »

Yeah, because the soft, mainstream song they did together last year wasn't a sell out enough lmao.
that wasn't sellin' out that shit was dope last year. the classic album paperwork is comin' son just wait for it. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 08:26:41 PM »
LOL. A song with Robin Thicke & Pharrell isn't selling out?

...then again, it's not really selling out when you have a reality show & are a known snitch. Guess he wasn't really a real G to begin with. So fair point.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 06:05:21 AM »
LOL. A song with Robin Thicke & Pharrell isn't selling out?

...then again, it's not really selling out when you have a reality show & are a known snitch. Guess he wasn't really a real G to begin with. So fair point.
so cause he has a reality show about him and his family and he did a song wit robin thicke and pharrell he's a sellout ? come on son. maybe he should be in atlanta shootin' shit up givin' you another reason to ridicule him. everything you just posted sounds like pure hate bruh stop that and let's discuss music.  ps. the king ain't ever been a rat.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2014, 10:05:01 AM »
so cause he has a reality show about him and his family and he did a song wit robin thicke and pharrell he's a sellout ?

I mean I don't want to sound like a hater here... but yeah lol either that or he's fighting hard for mainstream relevance

sometimes I wonder if the judge made him do that reality show just as a way for him to have constant surveillance on a significant amount of his activities and day to day operations  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 10:30:20 AM »
so cause he has a reality show about him and his family and he did a song wit robin thicke and pharrell he's a sellout ?

yeah lol either that or he's fighting hard for mainstream relevance

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »

yeah lol either that or he's fighting hard for mainstream relevance
ROFL I'm speechless.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 05:17:28 PM »
Not really surprised by that. You usually are. Followed by a dumb, ignorant, unrelated comment just failing to defend yourself & Clifford the big red snitch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 06:00:56 PM »
hanging out with Justin bieber is a cry for attention

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 07:18:25 PM »
Not really surprised by that. You usually are. Followed by a dumb, ignorant, unrelated comment just failing to defend yourself & Clifford the big red snitch.
an aspiring snitch callin' somebody tougher than them a snitch. I'm sorry t.i. fucked your mom dude it will be ok.