Author Topic: Sccit please stop calling and texting my phone day and night  (Read 1073 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sccit please stop calling and texting my phone day and night
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:44:48 AM »
Hello.  I would appreciate it if you would not call and text my phone all day and not.  I am attending to various responsibilities here and whether or not you consider those things important they are actually more important to me than your constant angry phone calls, texts and voice messengers.  So if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you could try and keep it to the minimum.  I am trying to be polite with you and I hope that whatever good manners you might have inherited in your upbringing may reveal themselves in this situation and that you may find some more worthwhile pursuits and constructive outlet for your anger.  I suggest hip-hop as a form of expression or submitting to Allah and converting to Islam.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:54:26 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

Re: Sccit please stop calling and texting my phone day and night
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 02:48:05 AM »
another post from the master troll, nice ploy for attention but you could have sent him a PM or even texted him back, the g-spot is not your personal outlet, especially since you said not later than yesterday

I've always came to this forum for hip-hop purposes, and it's better for me not to get derailed from that

so even though it's an utter lie, try at least to be consistent with it, but from what i've gathered, consistency is not your forté

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 03:08:12 AM »
another post from the master troll, nice ploy for attention but you could have sent him a PM or even texted him back, the g-spot is not your personal outlet, especially since you said not later than yesterday

I've always came to this forum for hip-hop purposes, and it's better for me not to get derailed from that

so even though it's an utter lie, try at least to be consistent with it, but from what i've gathered, consistency is not your forté

So what would you do if a poster at the dubcc was sending you angry calls, voicemails and texts all day and night?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Okka

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:55 AM »
I thought y'all just stopped beefin'. Why don't you just answer when he calls?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:16 AM »

infinite is bi polar

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 09:46:05 AM »
Nikky acting like a hurt bitch nothing new

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 11:02:10 AM »

Like I said, I don't know why you guys think I have all the time in the world to spend answering Sccits angry phone calls and listening to him curse me and tell me how I "don't know Allah" and how I "should've united with Petey" and how hard and gansta he is.....

I already talked to him twice like that, once by answering the phone and once through text.  I kind of think that once is enough, and if an angry stalker doesn't respect your wishes at that point then I think you try to movve on with your life.

Maybe you have time for such things but I don't. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 11:09:58 AM »
Nikky acting like a hurt bitch nothing new

Exactly.  I even tried to level with him and tried to remind him that I come to the forum for hiphop purposes.  I even sent him a quote from thee legendary George Clinton explaining that "the art of rap is to get in eachothers face and say any and everything, and the one who gets mad first is the one who loses.  If your gonna get mad and wanna fight because someone had words with you then you could never make it in the streets".

I also tried in one phone call to compromise with the dude, and he still contended that I didn't "know Allah" and that I should "unite with Petey" and should of done this and should of done that and how hard he is and blah blah blah its the same shit... I got things to do, I. don't mind battlin or rappin with dude at the forums here and the Sauce but I also got shit to do when I log off the computer and can't be dealing with an angry stalker high off LSD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 11:47:03 AM »
I thought y'all just stopped beefin'

Ohh yeah... it was cool and we had stopped beefin.. the whole year we hadn't been beefin.  Then MC Striker (my son) wouldn't shout out Petey on a track and startin goin into how he doesn't eat the pig and the pig is nasty.  I mean I know my 7 year old son wanted to make a big impression on his first track so maybe he thought he had to come out dissin out the gates like 50 Cent on "How To Rob" but I don't think that MC Striker (my son) wouold have ever envisioned how devastated Sccit would be over all this and underestimated the level of intamacy and loyalty between Petey and Sccit.  You say shit abouit Petey and its as good as dissin Sccit.

So Sccits been angry ever since, more madd then I've ever seen him, and a diss from MC Striker to Petey is what sparked it...

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 11:49:26 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 12:45:43 PM »

CUZ HE'S A FUCKIN PUSSY WIT NO BALLS. I CALLED HIM A COUPLE TIMES ONLY FOR THIS PUSSY TO CLICK AFTER 1 RING LIKE HE JUST SHIT HIS PANTS WHEN HE SAW MY NUMBER ON THE SCREEN. A REAL MAN JUST ANSWERS AND TALKS, THEY DONT RUN TO THE FORUM TO ADDRESS IT.

ALSO, HE DID TEXT ME BACK, HE'S JUST TRYNA PUT ON A SHOW FOR DUBCC, PUTTIN EXTRAS ON IT TO COVER FOR HIS BITCHASSNESS AND FEAR OF HAVIN A MAN-TO-MAN TALK...THIS IS WHAT HE SAID ABOUT WHY HE LIES ON DUBCC IN HIS SAD ATTEMPTS AT RETRIBUTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 12:56:33 PM »
ELol... Sccit thinks he is really livin the hustle life out in the Valley and that I'm puttin "extras" on it and tellin lies when I say that he's livin in Disneyland/Hollywood...

Obviously he isn't literally living inside Disneyland theme park and if he wasn't fuccin illiterate he would understand the hiphop twist I'm puttin on things and I shouldn't have to explain this shit to someone who considers himself a rapper but I sent him the text about "Ether" and tried to explain things to him and he still doesn't get it.

But go ahead Sccit, why don't you tell me where I have lied about you and I can explain hiphop101 to you cause there is definitely a loud ring of truth to all the shit I'm spittin, word is bond... 8)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 01:06:18 PM »
OR WHY DONT U MAN UP AND COME BACK TO CALI WITOUT UR TAIL TUCKED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS SO I CAN SHOW U WHAT TIME IT IS

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/62Cd7C7F_3M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/62Cd7C7F_3M</a>

WOOOOOOOOOO.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 01:20:36 PM »
OR WHY DONT U MAN UP AND COME BACK TO CALI WITOUT UR TAIL TUCKED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS SO I CAN SHOW U WHAT TIME IT IS

Believe it or not I actually travel to try and have a good time/experience and not to confront a stalker who has already wasted enough of my time with angry phone calls, voicemails and texts sayin the same shit over and over

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 02:05:23 PM »
LOL "STALKER", BITCH PLEASE, U WERE ON MY NUTS FOR 10+ YEARS TRYNA EMULATE MY EVERY MOVE, "SCCIT I LOVED U CUZZIN :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(" LIKE MUFUCKAZ DONT ALREADY SEE WHAT IT IS...I KNOW WHAT UR TRYNA DO, COMING TO DUBCC WIT THIS, TRYNA FLIP THE SCRIPT.. U CAN ONLY PLAY CATS LIKE MEYSA WHO DONT KNOW ME, BUT EVERY1 ELSE WHO SEEN THIS UNFOLD FROM THE INSIDE KNOW WHAT A LIL WEIRDO FRUITCAKE U ARE, AND U TURNIN ON THE ONE PERSON WHO TRULY HAD UR BACK THROUGH ALL OF IT ONLY GOES TO SHOW WHAT A PATHETIC MENTAL CASE OF A PUSSY U ENDED UP BEIN WHEN IT REALLY COMES DOWN TO IT.

CONFRONT ME LIKE A MAN OR STFU, PUSSY