Author Topic: Dangerous Records (Bangin On Wax+More) (No Audio)  (Read 1345 times)

B.A.

AUDIO CLIPS, TRACKLISTING AND FEATURED ARTISTS
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 02:07:58 PM »
For those of y'all who wanted to hear some clips, here's a few. Has the track listing and featured artists too. Definitely on some old school gangsta shit!

http://www.2tight.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=4629
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:10:20 PM by B.A. »
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

DL

Re: Dangerous Records (Bangin On Wax+More) (No Audio)
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 01:30:07 AM »
Thanks for the link, sounds nice!!! Placed my order already...

I never heard of the Bloody Mary album...

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2014, 11:20:11 PM »
Just uncovered this, a b-side from the Wish You Were Here single.  Over 7 minutes!

Anybody get that No Passes album?
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

ogdocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 01:17:31 AM »
I had a personal talk with Tweedy, he will release the album and unreleased projects on Dangerous records this summer. You can either purchase it from iTunes, or purchase it directly from him. He has a mad hate on those white crooks record companies. Yes, Ronnie died 2003 from heart attack and Tweedy was the last person to talk to him. Also the Steady Dippin' crew, Sin Loc (aka Hittman D), Miss C-Note (aka Dannygyrl), Do or Die (aka A-Love) and Blue Ragg (aka Tha General) are reuniting as "UnderWorld Connection" (UWC) and they started working on an album, I don't know the release date tho. UWC appeared in Tweedy's album "187 ride by" first in 1992. Yup, members from bangin on wax were frauded out because of music royalties by Russ Regan and his wife and Adam Levy, soon Morris Levy and lawyer Steven Lowy gave the record deal to Ronnie Ron. B-Brazy got set up by some mexican bitch in 2003 and his case remains unsolved. http://www.cityofinglewood.org/news/displaynews.asp?NewsID=566
Tweedy is also about to reunite with Redrum781 and others, and may release autobiography of Bloods & Crips... Redrum781 is also working on unreleased projects and working with Lil' Hawk, I am not sure if Hawk is still spending time in prison. I contributed B&C bio on wiki, they saw it.. and more to come soon.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods_%26_Crips

u can check out redrum781, tweedy, gbone and sin loc's videos youtube

@Twopacks, Yes I heard that album and her first album on 1996. Tragically she died in 2006, motorcycle accident.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-new-Dangerousrep-Records/603512016397166
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Underworld-Connection/231993860180096

Tweedy Bird on the decks
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:41:10 AM by ogdocc »

ogdocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 01:50:03 AM »
BANGIN ON WAX DO OR DIE/UWC FROM THE SONG STEADY DIPPIN (A UNRELEASED TROW BACK SONG

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 01:56:39 AM »
Bbraze got set up by a mexican bitch and got blasted by some black niggaz
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

awol22222

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 02:55:49 AM »
BANGIN ON WAX DO OR DIE/UWC FROM THE SONG STEADY DIPPIN (A UNRELEASED TROW BACK SONG
So does Tweedy own the older Dangerous Records catalog?
And how can I get a copy of the new album from him?

ogdocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 03:06:43 AM »
Yes, he owns the Dangerous rec catalogs, still he hasn't pressed the catalogs yet for that upcoming album, he said.
You can get a copy from him DIRECTLY (85%), or he will put it up on iTunes soon.

"Just got off the phone with OG Sin Loc my fam and saw Red Rum yesterday we about to come back on another level Dangerous Reparations we taking it real talk way long overdue"
"Fuck these snakes I just met up with my fam from Bangin on Wax Red Rum we not gone let the dream die fuck these united snakes in and of America and the Record business better watchout the real is coming back together"
"I'm proud of Dr.Dre and my nigga Battlecat about to hook up and yeah cat produce my first Album and Dr. Dre I grew up with and trust me he still got love for yo boy I'm just a real nigga."

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/bloods-crips/id2931290
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/tweedy-bird-loc/id346472317

From his studio,.. expect more..

awol22222

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2014, 03:18:36 AM »
Yes, he owns the Dangerous rec catalogs, still he hasn't pressed the catalogs yet for that upcoming album, he said.
So why does it say that Warlock Records have copyright to those Dangerous Records albums on iTunes?
I posted that Ronnie Ron interview a few years ago where he mentions they were getting srewed by Warlock Records (and their smaller Pump/Quality labels too).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:20:28 AM by horchatax3 »

ogdocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2014, 03:25:48 AM »
Because it's distributed by Warlock so?.. and that label was some canadian bullshit,, and was called back in '89 'Quality, Music & Video Ltd.', corny isnt it?yup
http://warlockrecords.com/ and its on the eastcoast....... so pretty obvious fucc it

"Man I  own everything on Dangerous Records"
"Ronnie Ron and I were Partners and he is gone
I hate  warlock
Fuck  Warlock"
"Man it's like this Warlock fucked us because Ronnie had a bad contract with them but I've fraud paperwork on Warlock"
"I found after Ronnie died so I don't give a fuck about Warlock they owe me milllions"
"Yeah I need a deal but I'm not playing no games with these companies"
"I need to find him and he will lookout" (speaks about Dr Dre)

Like I said, expect more... his website,stories,facts and lot more r coming on its way
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:27:41 AM by ogdocc »

awol22222

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 03:41:29 AM »
I would assume it would say © Dangerous Records, because they own it and not Warlock since they have nothing to do with the digital release and no longer associated with them. I also remember reading Ronnie's daughter owned the label after he passed away. But can Tweed shed some light what happen to Fo' Clips? I know Quality is shady, they screwed SCC. But does Tweed know about that comp Warlock did last year that had songs from Bangin on Wax albums?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:43:23 AM by horchatax3 »

DL

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 10:42:32 AM »
Thanks a lot for al the info's, very sad to hear that things went wrong. These guys deserverd way more... I hope Tweed can do his thang and bring us the music and make it happen for al these folks!!!

But now I'm wondering what the deal is with Bangin' On Wax III, I got it a couple of weeks ago, but does he get paid for this? Is it really the work of Tweed that the album was released? If so, why only in Japan?

I hope you can get some more info...

Mista Rosa

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
Thanks ogdocc for the info !

As a huge Fo'Clips fan I will join horchatax3 on the news request. Could you shed some light on Fo'Clips passing ?

The common knowledge is that Fo'Clips passed away shortly after the release of his album (other sources say it was just before the release of his album), shot while he was in a phone booth. A guy on youtube who had some info on Fo'Clips was claiming that he was his brother and that he died years after the release of his album, in 1998.

Does Tweedy have unreleased material of Fo'Clips ? I hope to hear him on those future Dangerous releases..

Thanks for the info !
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »
But now I'm wondering what the deal is with Bangin' On Wax III, I got it a couple of weeks ago, but does he get paid for this? Is it really the work of Tweed that the album was released? If so, why only in Japan?

So how is Vol 3?  Does it have a classic sound or new sound?
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

DL

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
Well, it still has that old funky sound, it isn't the greatst of 'em al but it's really nice to listen to it. Twin Loc is on a lot of tracks, and took some homies from Avalon with him who are alss great on the mic. Green Eyes is also on it, but sometimes I don't really like his flow, but is far from bad. There is also a guy from New York on 2 tracks. Also a couple of Harlem's on it, I think one of 'em was on the Rep Yo Set album I think. There's a lot of disses towards Snoop, The Dogg Pound and other Long Beach rappers. It's a bit expensive since it's only for sale in Japan, but it's worth to have a copy in your collection.