Author Topic: Snoop & Tha Eastsidaz dropping new album?  (Read 4338 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Snoop & Tha Eastsidaz dropping new album?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 01:03:08 PM »
Are we going to get the commercial garbage??
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Balk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 01:22:25 PM »
this is fuckin dope! new eastsidaz album will be classic  Tray dee & goldie loc with solid production cant go wrong I hope they get old crew DpG's , koka, suga free . tray dee got some mad energy, his verses on lbc state of mind were cold. The only way to make money is to record tha Eastsidaz album with snoop's name on it 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 06:25:32 PM »
i hope they rap over 90's sounding beats  and not trap shit

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 11:45:03 PM »
 Regardless, will be an instant purchase for me.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 03:55:34 AM »
goldie loc is poor, they should replace Goldie with Crooked I..that would be a group....

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 04:54:17 AM »
the original eastsidaz were daz snoop and tray deee. i agree that with crooked I it could be interesting but it's too late for that, it should have happened 20 years ago when crooked I was on Virgin fucking with C-Style and Snoop, Tray Deee and them. tha eastsidaz in the form that we all know is now a staple of gangsta rap and they're fine the way they are, i don't mind goldie loc, he's not the best rapper around but he's entertaining enough and is an underrated producer.

shu

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 05:27:44 AM »

Balk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 10:01:27 AM »

Eastsidaz Krush Groove 2014  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 11:05:18 AM »
goldie loc is poor, they should replace Goldie with Crooked I..that would be a group....
agreed

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 11:09:46 AM »
 Goldie loc is dope.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2014, 11:15:15 AM »
the original eastsidaz were daz snoop and tray deee. i agree that with crooked I it could be interesting but it's too late for that, it should have happened 20 years ago when crooked I was on Virgin fucking with C-Style and Snoop, Tray Deee and them. tha eastsidaz in the form that we all know is now a staple of gangsta rap and they're fine the way they are, i don't mind goldie loc, he's not the best rapper around but he's entertaining enough and is an underrated producer.

Crooked I was a member of the Eastsidaz on that "Feels So Good" song

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2014, 11:19:35 AM »
 nar i have that album "ride' OST and it says tha eastsidaz feat crooked i if i recall. i could be wrong though.
 EDIT or maybe its tha Eastsidaz feat Snoop i cant remember. ill dig it out of my collection when i cbf. Great track either way.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:21:50 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2014, 11:21:21 AM »
nar i have that album "ride' OST and it says tha eastsidaz feat crooked i if i recall. i could be wrong though.

i have it and it does not.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2014, 11:22:12 AM »

i have it and it does not.
yeh i forgets i edited my post.

bouli77

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2014, 11:42:04 AM »

Crooked I was a member of the Eastsidaz on that "Feels So Good" song

you're right and Crooked I ripped his part.

Crooked I could have played an important part in the DPG family tree, it's a shame his career took such a bad turn, I mean dude recorded an album for Virgin, for DPG Recordz, two for Death Row and none of them came out, imagine if he had made other choices, like signing for Dogghouse or DPG instead of Death Row, he wouldn't have wasted so many years and we would have had a retail album, albeit not a major release, out. Considering the few solo tracks and snippets we've heard from these projects (Dip 2 This, Ride With A G, Crooks N Doggz, Crook N me, Cold Game) which were all banging, it's safe to assume that these albums would have been at least on par with what was coming out from the DPG/19th street camp at the time (straight outta cali, 19th street compilation, tha streetz, raw, etc.)