Author Topic: Snoop & Tha Eastsidaz dropping new album?  (Read 4349 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Snoop & Tha Eastsidaz dropping new album?
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 03:08:54 PM »
the original eastsidaz were daz snoop and tray deee. i agree that with crooked I it could be interesting but it's too late for that, it should have happened 20 years ago when crooked I was on Virgin fucking with C-Style and Snoop, Tray Deee and them. tha eastsidaz in the form that we all know is now a staple of gangsta rap and they're fine the way they are, i don't mind goldie loc, he's not the best rapper around but he's entertaining enough and is an underrated producer.

Crooked I was a member of the Eastsidaz on that "Feels So Good" song

you're right and Crooked I ripped his part.

Crooked I could have played an important part in the DPG family tree, it's a shame his career took such a bad turn, I mean dude recorded an album for Virgin, for DPG Recordz, two for Death Row and none of them came out, imagine if he had made other choices, like signing for Dogghouse or DPG instead of Death Row, he wouldn't have wasted so many years and we would have had a retail album, albeit not a major release, out. Considering the few solo tracks and snippets we've heard from these projects (Dip 2 This, Ride With A G, Crooks N Doggz, Crook N me, Cold Game) which were all banging, it's safe to assume that these albums would have been at least on par with what was coming out from the DPG/19th street camp at the time (straight outta cali, 19th street compilation, tha streetz, raw, etc.)

he would have taken over the west on a mainstream level.  i mean everyone on the west who is in the rap game knows who Crooked is and how dope he is blah blah blah but he obviously is the poster child for record company issues.  Even after when he went solo he didn't have his debut album backed up and lost a bunch of songs to a hard drive crash around the time Young Boss 2 came out.  wtf kind of way to run business is that?  anyways dude sure is doing alright now with Slaughterhouse dropping a new album on Shady this or next year and w/ his constant touring he must be making nice money.

bouli77

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 03:41:13 PM »
i don't really care about him making money or not, it's just sad he doesn't have a solid catalogue with at least four albums recorded including two potential vintage g-funk albums. it's like an athlete destined for greatness whose career is constantly hindered by injuries and politics.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »
 Its most def a real shame that he did not end up being a part of DPG but i really glad that he ended up being part of slaughterhouse. Hopefully the next album is more well received.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 07:23:45 AM »
don´t judge a book by his cover...they´re working and the question is if album is titled as Snoop Dogg Presents or only Tha Eastsidaz...

that beat sound like i wanna rock right now...

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 07:50:08 AM »
Producers for Tha Eastsidaz: DJ Pooh,Meech Wells,LT Hutton,DJ Battlecat,Blaqthoven,Jelly Roll,Warren G,Soopafly,Fredwreck,Rick Rock, Dj Quik
& Dr.dre.

RapperFeats. for Tha Eastsidaz: Crooked I,Horse Shoe Gang,Jayo Felony,Richie Rich,E-40,Rappin' 4-Tay,The Locs,Sylk-E. Fyne,BadAzz,Kam,Suga Free, The Dogg Pound, Dj Quik,Spice 1,Ice Cube,Wc,Xzibit.

Hooks; Butch Cassidy,Kokane,unreleased Vocals by Nate Dogg Rest in Peace,Latoiya Willams

Intro,Intderludes,Skits & Outro; Ricky Harris,Big Pimpin,Big C Style.

Like we need a Straight up WESTCOAST CRIPHOP ALBUM!!!!!

Okka

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2014, 08:05:39 AM »
I hope Battlecat is handlin' most of the production on the album. I know they're gonna be workin' with DJ Pooh too and that's a good thing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2014, 08:20:46 AM »
Producers for Tha Eastsidaz: DJ Pooh, Meech Wells, Battlecat, Blaqthoven, Jelly Roll, Soopafly, Fredwreck, Rick Rock, DJ Pooh,
& Dr.Dre.

Feats. for Tha Eastsidaz: Jayo Felony, E-40, Bad Azz, Suga Free, The Dogg Pound, George Clinton, Ice Cube, and Xzibit.

Hooks: Butch Cassidy, Kokane, Latoiya Willams

Intro, Interludes, Skits & Outro: Ricky Harris and Big Pimpin.

fixed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 08:22:29 AM »
I hope Battlecat is handlin' most of the production on the album. I know they're gonna be workin' with DJ Pooh too and that's a good thing.
8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Balk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
Producers for Tha Eastsidaz: DJ Pooh,Meech Wells,LT Hutton,DJ Battlecat,Blaqthoven,Jelly Roll,Warren G,Soopafly,Fredwreck,Rick Rock, Dj Quik
& Dr.dre.

RapperFeats. for Tha Eastsidaz: Crooked I,Horse Shoe Gang,Jayo Felony,Richie Rich,E-40,Rappin' 4-Tay,The Locs,Sylk-E. Fyne,BadAzz,Kam,Suga Free, The Dogg Pound, Dj Quik,Spice 1,Ice Cube,Wc,Xzibit.

Hooks; Butch Cassidy,Kokane,unreleased Vocals by Nate Dogg Rest in Peace,Latoiya Willams

Intro,Intderludes,Skits & Outro; Ricky Harris,Big Pimpin,Big C Style.

exactly.

"Im a triple O.g. now it's like sittin on the roof with a sniper rifle"  - Tray Dee  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 09:37:58 AM »
Ferhat actually made a good post, good work

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2014, 05:58:09 AM »

DL

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2014, 06:32:01 AM »
That sounds a lot better then the first video... thanks for the share.

WestSideDon

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2014, 07:12:29 AM »
Hope theres a new album comin, with the right producers and some fatures from the dpg camp this could be great..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2014, 11:59:25 AM »