Author Topic: Middle school teacher gives student birthday lap dance (mugshot included)  (Read 563 times)

Remedy360

"It’s not clear if the kid enjoyed the lap dance. However, he admitted that he did slap Smith’s ass a couple times."

LOL

KrazySumwhat

Poor kid must have been horrified.

Sccit

is that really how u feel about black women?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Bitch looks like predator.

KrazySumwhat

It has nothing to do with race man. Jeeze.  ::) Shes old as fuck and her hair lookin grey n shit.

Hack Wilson - real

Bitch looks like predator.

an old, ugly one at work

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I need to see her from the waist down to determine if this was inappropriate or not. :-\
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

I need to see her from the waist down to determine if this was inappropriate or not. :-\

This is it man

Don't post stuff like that unless the video is included ;D

Sccit

It has nothing to do with race man. Jeeze.  ::) Shes old as fuck and her hair lookin grey n shit.

But u don't like black girls either way, am I wrong

KrazySumwhat

Well not particularly. Not that i dont like em but in comparison to White or Asian then no, i dont find them as attractive. They come across as more tough and mean and hard to handle lol as opposed to cute and small and etc.
 But i mean growing up here there were no black girls around. Excpet some Aboriginal. Its different here now, lots of Africans so maybe if i grew up around them it may have been different?
 But their body shape and style, fashion, hair , etc i dont find as appealing as white or Asian. As iam sure many Blacks find there own more attractive than whites. (white girls have no ass, etc).
 There are beautiful and sexy women off all races of course.

Sccit

if u owned a basketball team, it would be the clippers

KrazySumwhat

Basket ball? why would I own something like that?
 I bet my circle of friends is a lot more multi cultural than yours so don't get the wrong idea about me. Funny how if you are white and express an opinion then you are automatically racist where as every other race can be proud as fuck who they are and say what they want.
 Since you bought up a sporting team, here are some of my hero's from the Football team I support(both present and past players);

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:40:03 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Corona Man

dats nasty holmes u no old mallate panocha be smeling like da blue batrooms dey put for paintors n shit

KrazySumwhat

shit crona man must hate black chicks!?  :o :D ::)