Author Topic: The funniest shit about this whole war with Iraq is....  (Read 830 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The funniest shit about this whole war with Iraq is....
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2003, 09:53:08 PM »
Those people Sadaam killed were rising up against him.

Plus people they killed for the hell of it, people who didn't perform like they should have during athletic competition, or to use as human shields during combat...

Sadaam is a bad man.  Bush is a bad man.  Sadaam has experienced far worse conditions in his lifetime which has made him resort to more obscene crimes against humanity.  Bush has been priveledged his whole life and he runs the most powerful nation in history, and he still comes close to being as evil as Sadaam.  So all things taken into account, I don't see much difference between the two.

I feel sorry for you.

Kaidy

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2003, 12:37:08 AM »
No matter who the U.S. president is, ya'll will still hate him just because he's the president of the United States...

fuckin haters...

Not true, for me anyway. I liked Clinton, I thought he was a decent guy who was in tune with the common man. Bush represents everything i hate about society, just like his father.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2003, 05:19:05 AM »
word, owen you got to realize bush also isnt an angel, hes one evil fuck too

Yes, I agree, because Bush has murdered almost 6 million people because he didn't like them, and has plans of purifying the human genepool. I agree, because he makes it his business to be a dictator who gases his own people for being a different religion. I agree, because he has over 100 presidential palaces.

That didn't sound right. I wonder why?

You really are paranoid.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2003, 06:56:22 AM »
The US is going to war with Iraq without UN approval in order to uphold a UN resolution.
::)..this shows that the un is irrelevant...certain countries sign documents and when it comes time to act they hide in a corner like a bunch of cowards...the u.s. just isnt afraid to stand up for their interests

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2003, 09:02:12 AM »
No matter who the U.S. president is, ya'll will still hate him just because he's the president of the United States...

fuckin haters...

the perhaps most skilled prez you ever had was killed by yourself..

take a second and think about that lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2003, 12:45:06 PM »
i liked clinton also...He is the total opposite of bush..As my dad said before Bush got elected.."Bush will run this country into the ground". He was right.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2003, 02:23:08 PM »
The US is going to war with Iraq without UN approval in order to uphold a UN resolution.
::)..this shows that the un is irrelevant...certain countries sign documents and when it comes time to act they hide in a corner like a bunch of cowards...the u.s. just isnt afraid to stand up for their interests

if the UN was irrelevant, why is your nation going to war to uphold its resolution?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2003, 04:45:15 PM »

if the UN was irrelevant, why is your nation going to war to uphold its resolution?
Because the consequences of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction getting into the wrong hands would be disastrous.

Agua

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2003, 04:48:54 PM »
dream on dreamer.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2003, 06:11:55 PM »

because other members are spinless cowards and cant stand up for themselves!!!!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2003, 06:30:57 PM by kingMAC »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2003, 06:30:28 PM »
that is pretty funny tech i agree. but it's not the only reason for going  to war......but it's like the radio said the other day , without the US and UK how much power does the UN have.....95% of your power is going against you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2003, 12:32:42 AM »
Do you know why the UN is "irrelevent"? Because the US  has constantly undermined it by ignoring its resolutions and vetoing any condemnation of Israel. You cant simply undermine an organization consistently then complain when the organization is no longer as effective as you'd hope.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2003, 12:36:01 AM »

Because the consequences of Saddam's weapons of mass destruction getting into the wrong hands would be disastrous.

1. First of all, it is very easy to use a very simple term to describe a complex thing. Weapons of Mass Destruction? If you talkin about nukes, Iraq doesnt have it.

2. Do you know that invading Iraq and replacing its govt  will create the scenerio where weapons fall in the wrong hands? Saddam was the leader of Iraq for almost 30 years. He brings stability. He has kept Iraqs infrastructure intact. Saddam goes, and there will be a political vacuum in Baghdad. Kurdish militias, Islamic fundementalists, Shiite groups, Sunni academics will ALL be vying for power. You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot here.

- Lewis Carroll

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2003, 07:31:06 AM »
2. Do you know that invading Iraq and replacing its govt  will create the scenerio where weapons fall in the wrong hands? Saddam was the leader of Iraq for almost 30 years. He brings stability. He has kept Iraqs infrastructure intact. Saddam goes, and there will be a political vacuum in Baghdad. Kurdish militias, Islamic fundementalists, Shiite groups, Sunni academics will ALL be vying for power. You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot here.

You have to expect that to happen and figure out how to solve that problem but I would like to think that once this is taken care of it would be a hell of a lot better than having Saddam in charge or even worse Uday.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2003, 10:10:42 AM »
But I still dont understand why your govt is pursuing a scenerio where their fears have the most odds of becoming reality? Nah mean. Unless of course there are some hidden agendas and interests here, but of course, history has shown American doesnt do that.  ::)

- Lewis Carroll