Author Topic: Dissin Daz, Snoop, Dre, Kurupt, should all be off limits at this forum...  (Read 1604 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
That shit is blasphemy to diss any of the legends.  Not every track or every album they make is gonna be the bomb.  But still Dre has never released anything wack in his life and just Kurupt and Daz work on Death Row is enough to make them legends beyond reproach at this forum... and Snoop is the mutherfuckin Michael Jordan of rap... I say we make that shit offiicial that nobody can diss the legends on here and get away with it.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

shut up Stan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shut up Stan

your a hater bro... your the reason for the proverb "with friends like you who needs enemies".   It's like... with fans/supporters like you who would need haters?

After my second victory in a live battle event last Friday night I was thinking about how much I looked up to Kurupt.  Before I even knew about lyrics and the role that battling has played historically in hip-hop I was a fan of Kurupt.  He's actually the first battle emcee I was ever a fan of.  That's how incredible Kurupt is... he was on a gangsta rap label on the West Coast but yet he could of served any rapper out on the East.

Then, Snoop was was so dope, he didn't even need to say a word and he could destroy any rapper just from his style alone.  Then you had Dre that was smart enough to put it all together.  Then you got Daz who could do it all, and he's the greatest rapper/producer in history....

You can't fucc with that cuzz...   Keep hatin
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
I think everyone you mentioned could be criticized musicwise. No exception.

But the fact that you let Kurupt and Daz in that list is beyond me.

There are far more relevant WC artist who were more infleuntial and made more impact with legendary albums.

Ice Cube, Too Short, Spice 1 to name a few.

If I have to choose between Ice Cube and Snoop. I would pick Cube.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think everyone you mentioned could be criticized musicwise. No exception.

But the fact that you let Kurupt and Daz in that list is beyond me.

There are far more relevant WC artist who were more infleuntial and made more impact with legendary albums.

Ice Cube, Too Short, Spice 1 to name a few.

If I have to choose between Ice Cube and Snoop. I would pick Cube.

Bottom line is.. sure, "Gettin It" is a classic song, Ice Cube is one of the all time greats... but I didn't ever look up to Ice Cube, or Too Short, and definitely not Spice 1.  No disrespect to Ice Cube because I love Ice Cube and I'm a huge fan but he did come off like a bit of a poser.  Like more like a businessman.  Kurupt and Daz were the truth though.

Kurupt and Daz were like idols to me when I was in 8th grade.  If they were being interviewed by MTV before the release of the Dogg Pound album, then best believe I was hanging on their every word and emulating their style...

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:15:40 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
they are legends but at the same time they shouldn't be exempt from criticism or ridicule. people spend their hard earned money these folks music the least they could do is bring their A game.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they are legends but at the same time they shouldn't be exempt from criticism or ridicule. people spend their hard earned money these folks music the least they could do is bring their A game.

Your right... criticism is fine, as long as it's done with respect.  I mean, these cats have been in the game for 20 years.  You can't be perfect for 20 years straight.  Dre has come as close to continued perfection as anyone (it helps that he is reclusive and conceals anything wack from being released), and then Kurupt, Daz, and Snoop had more impact in a few years at Death Row than 99% of rappers could ever do in 20 years, or 1,000 years.

Sccit

same should go for mac dre

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Negative. If they're going to continue to hang around, they deserve a diss if they continue to put out weak garbage. You need to know when you're time is up. I wouldn't care if I never heard another song from any of them, including Dre.

Eminem is twice as big of a legend and twice as big of a name and he gets bashed here all the time.

Sccit

Eminem is not twice the legend of Dre....quite the contrary, actually

MUHFUKKA

guarantee infant has barely listened to too short or spice 1

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I've never listened to Spice 1 except like one joint that I can recall and that was his joint from Rhyme and Reason and I don't even remember it.

...As for Too Short, I consider "Gettin It" to be one of the greatest songs in rap history.  But the only other song I ever bumped of his was his feature on Daz album Revenge Retaliation Get Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Negative. If they're going to continue to hang around, they deserve a diss if they continue to put out weak garbage. You need to know when you're time is up. I wouldn't care if I never heard another song from any of them, including Dre.

Eminem is twice as big of a legend and twice as big of a name and he gets bashed here all the time.

I made this post for the West Coast section and this is a West Coast forum, so that's why I was suggesting a tribute to the West Coast legends.  I wouldn't expect people to hold a non-West Coast artist in such high regard... but me personally, yeah, Eminem is a legend as big as anybody other than Pac.

...As for Kurupt, a lot of you weren't even around when that Dogg Pound album dropped.  I mean...I was already in the 8th grade year of school by that time.. I just can never forget man, I had been out the night before, all night with my homies, messing around with this girl Tasha from my school.. and then in the morning Suge, Daz, and Kurupt were on MTV talking about the coming Dogg Pound album.  And Kurupt and Daz were always just like Snoop's homies, they were down to Earth.  They weren't like superstars, and here they were about to go double platinum.  That was just one of my all-time Top 5 moments in hip-hop.  There was a lot of controversy at the time about Death Row gettin dropped by Time Warner, and rap gettin shut down. And here they were puttin it down and the album came flawless.

Hack Wilson - real

I've never listened to Spice 1 except like one joint that I can recall and that was his joint from Rhyme and Reason and I don't even remember it.

...As for Too Short, I consider "Gettin It" to be one of the greatest songs in rap history.  But the only other song I ever bumped of his was his feature on Daz album Revenge Retaliation Get Back

wow.  you are a disgrace to dubcc.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
male beta