Author Topic: Dissin Daz, Snoop, Dre, Kurupt, should all be off limits at this forum...  (Read 1602 times)

bouli77

hes not even up on the history of the west coast...nigga do you know who toddy tee is? u ever heard the egyptian lover? mix master spade? bobby jimmy and the critters.

get the fuck outta here you ignorant bitch.

son is the typical holier than thou, self righteous self proclaimed hip hop purist who thinks he is an authority on hip hop matters because he happened to be a death row stan in the mid 90's, yet passes judgment on artists he never listened to and has a very limited knowledge and taste in music outside 10 artists. that's like someone claiming to be a sci fi connoisseur because he watched back to the future and star wars when they came out, lol. 0 credibility.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Egypt is the place to be Egypt Egypt Egyptian lover baby

Kmacc in the depths of the eternal polar vortex of winnipeg knows the real shit...theres no excuse for you to be on here acting like a hip hop supremist when you dont even know this shit.

my god the fact youve never gotten into spice one and aspire to be seen here  an looked at as an "established poster" and a mod makes me wanna not even post in this bitch...i guarantee drakko and mauzip and all them dudes know these ppl im talking about.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Eminem is not twice the legend of Dre....quite the contrary, actually

Hands down. Em's popularity quintuples Dre's.

Not saying Dre isn't literally right under Eminem & doesn't have more to do with the landscape of Hip Hop all-time. But in the eyes of the rest of the world (honestly can't even lie...probably because like all of Europe Em is white), Em means more. Probably due to Em's impact for the last 14 years & Dre just becoming more & more irrelevant everyday since The Marshall Mathers LP dropped.

legends are not measured by popularity

Definitely a factor. It's all perception. I agree if you compared resumes, Dre has done way more to be considered a bigger legend. But Eminem has the relevance, the ethnicity & the actual bars to be worldwide considered a bigger player.

william hung is a bigger legend than rakim

lulz.

Biggie is considered massively a bigger legend than Big L. Could easily go bar for bar & both have a true Hip Hop classic to their name. Both with limited material due to death. Only major difference is popularity.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You guys say I don't know Spice 1, but I could name dozens of superior West Coast artists that ya'll don't know shit about.  I bet every person that responded here has never listened to Ras Kass Soul On Ice
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You guys say I don't know Spice 1, but I could name dozens of superior West Coast artists that ya'll don't know shit about.  I bet every person that responded here has never listened to Ras Kass Soul On Ice
I'm sure everyone knows ras kass

bouli77

lol @ naming Ras Kass Soul on Ice as if it was some underground unheralded gem when it's a staple in westcoast music. everybody knows that album dude.

Hack Wilson - real

LMAO!!!  yeah because nobody here has ever heard of Ras Kass or his break through album, right??  ::)

Hack Wilson - real

what kind of "West coast" fan things Brotha Lynch Hung is a bay area rapper?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
they are legends but at the same time they shouldn't be exempt from criticism or ridicule. people spend their hard earned money these folks music the least they could do is bring their A game.

Your right... criticism is fine, as long as it's done with respect.  I mean, these cats have been in the game for 20 years.  You can't be perfect for 20 years straight.  Dre has come as close to continued perfection as anyone (it helps that he is reclusive and conceals anything wack from being released), and then Kurupt, Daz, and Snoop had more impact in a few years at Death Row than 99% of rappers could ever do in 20 years, or 1,000 years.
you won't be perfect for 20 years straight but you can be consistently great if you put in the work to be. snoop and them had a resurgence in 99-00 he shoulda stayed on that path and doggystyle records coulda been a continuation of what death row was musically.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

bitch i bought it when it was new when you was still playing pogs and before your baby nuts dropped. you ever heard the lynch mobs first cd...i think youd love "buck the devil"

Sccit

if u can name me half a dozen west coast artists that are superior to spice-1 that i havent heard of then list em, because im genuinely interested

Sccit

lmao    william hung is a legend to who???

if legendary status was measured by popularity, like chams claimin, then he is.. u payin attention?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao    william hung is a legend to who???

if legendary status was measured by popularity, like chams claimin, then he is.. u payin attention?

Apples to oranges. But William Hung is more legendary to American Idol than the "pants on the ground" guy...we don't even know his name.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
aye what happened to that bum ass nigga they tried to save with the "golden voice" but he just wanted to run back to the streets looked like obama mixed w john kerry

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6rPFvLUWkzs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6rPFvLUWkzs</a>

This nigga right here?