Author Topic: Dissin Daz, Snoop, Dre, Kurupt, should all be off limits at this forum...  (Read 1601 times)

Sccit

Eminem is not twice the legend of Dre....quite the contrary, actually

Hands down. Em's popularity quintuples Dre's.

Not saying Dre isn't literally right under Eminem & doesn't have more to do with the landscape of Hip Hop all-time. But in the eyes of the rest of the world (honestly can't even lie...probably because like all of Europe Em is white), Em means more. Probably due to Em's impact for the last 14 years & Dre just becoming more & more irrelevant everyday since The Marshall Mathers LP dropped.

legends are not measured by popularity

Definitely a factor. It's all perception. I agree if you compared resumes, Dre has done way more to be considered a bigger legend. But Eminem has the relevance, the ethnicity & the actual bars to be worldwide considered a bigger player.

william hung is a bigger legend than rakim

lulz.

Biggie is considered massively a bigger legend than Big L. Could easily go bar for bar & both have a true Hip Hop classic to their name. Both with limited material due to death. Only major difference is popularity.

ur missing the point....dre has done more for hip-hop, and music in general, than eminem, thus being the bigger legend. eminem falls under dre as far as seniority in the game goes. theyre both legends, just that dre is a bigger legend based on his career.

Sccit

You guys say I don't know Spice 1, but I could name dozens of superior West Coast artists that ya'll don't know shit about.  I bet every person that responded here has never listened to Ras Kass Soul On Ice

btw i know soul on ice almost by heart, roccy knows ras kass personally and they kick it regularly at his club

bouli77

watch Infinite evade this thread with the quickness

MUHFUKKA

You guys say I don't know Spice 1, but I could name dozens of superior West Coast artists that ya'll don't know shit about.  I bet every person that responded here has never listened to Ras Kass Soul On Ice

btw i know soul on ice almost by heart, roccy knows ras kass personally and they kick it regularly at his club
afterwards rocco puts his hole on ice ah ah ah. but for real brian youre an idiot

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Let us educate the brother instead of attacking him.
I know he can be arrogant in times but we can not change that.

@ Ibrahim you missing a lot of gems if you pass Spice 1 and Too Short:

Here some of my favs, what is your opinion?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ijdJCyNepZM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ijdJCyNepZM</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WMt1mZiBCaQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WMt1mZiBCaQ</a>

Sccit

afterwards rocco puts his hole on ice ah ah ah. but for real brian youre an idiot

^I echo these sentiments

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6rPFvLUWkzs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6rPFvLUWkzs</a>

This nigga right here?

yeah that nigga

Sccit

HE DID THOSE KRAFT COMMERCIALS.....I THINK HE ALSO WAS ABOUT 2 GET HIRED BY THE CAVS AND THEY CHANGED THEIR MIND OR SOME SHIT.

Hack Wilson - real

he couldn't handle the fame...dude was cray-zee

MUHFUKKA

infant is a die hard 90's west coast rap fan but he knows more taylor swift songs then almost any rapper outside of death row

Hack Wilson - real

infant is a die hard 90's west coast rap fan but he knows more taylor swift songs then almost any rapper outside of death row

he can name more songs by taylor swift than he can by Spice 1, C-bo, E-40 and Brotha Lynch Hung combined.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

MUHFUKKA

he can name more songs by taylor swift than he can by Spice 1, C-bo, E-40 and Brotha Lynch Hung combined.
or 4 tay, dru down, dj quik, suga free, b legit,  shit the list goes on forever its safe to say infant knows almost nthing about rap music

Marty Jannetty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Marty but you're not Shawn, bitch.
That shit is blasphemy to diss any of the legends.  Not every track or every album they make is gonna be the bomb.  But still Dre has never released anything wack in his life and just Kurupt and Daz work on Death Row is enough to make them legends beyond reproach at this forum... and Snoop is the mutherfuckin Michael Jordan of rap... I say we make that shit offiicial that nobody can diss the legends on here and get away with it.

You would happily give each and every one of them a blowjob if you had the chance and they said it's ok, wouldn't you? Be real. IF THEY said it's ok then you would. Cause I sure as fuck know that you'd be down on your knees in a second. God motherfucking damn, I don't check this shit here for a minute and when I do there is another manifest of retardness by your bitch ass. You make it SO hard for the regular cat to NOT hate on you. The dumbest retard in here has understood that you are so grateful that they came into your life (via a fucking cd lol) and gave you something to look up to. That is cool. But don't force anything on others just because you are still in love with them because they broke your hymen in high school. For fucks sake be your own man for a change. Live and let live - but your relationship with complete strangers who don't even know your name is not only unhealthy for yourself but fucking annoying to others.

If you kept your ignorant requests and views to yourself then no one would shit on you. But you just don't know when to shut the fuck up and keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself. Pac would be EMBARRASSED by your actions. You associate yourself with them so hard because you hope it rubs off, but it won't no matter how often you masturbate to "ambitionz as a rida". You are like Krazysumwhat, he just posts manga in an attempt to either get heat or some pms from fellow pedofiles. And you constantly remind us of your unconditional love to people who loved to take your money but would slap you senseless if they read on of your posts here.

Where was your respect for KMG when he died? Your dumbass reply was "who is KMG, I never heard of him". Blasphemy. lol my ass.
It will always be 1993 to me.

Hack Wilson - real

or 4 tay, dru down, dj quik, suga free, b legit,  shit the list goes on forever its safe to say infant knows almost nthing about rap music

and watch him duck this thread now that he's been called out on his limited span of west coast rap music.

Brian at age 30 something is the rap fan I was at age 13....when I probably 50 to 60% of what i listened to was 2pac, Method Man/Wu, Snoop, Nas, Eminem and Esham.

of course as most hip hop heads grow older they expand their horizons and branch out to all kinds of artists while still respecting the first ones they got into.

Brian?  He makes a yearly appreciation thread for the same 2 or 3 albums and refuses to listen to anything "new" to him, even if it's from the era he claims to have such a boner for  (1994-1996).

I tried to get him to listen to 3 6 Mafia "Long Nite" and he wouldn't simply based on who the artist was, without caring about how dope the song could be  ::)

Dude is beyond hope and shouldn't be raising a kid to diss random people on the internet on rap interludes lol