Author Topic: LOL.. some facebook scam made me think I was chatting with Ethan Hawke, lol  (Read 454 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
LOL.. I was going on and on about how I loved his movies and stuff and it was some scam....
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

youre retarded

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Corona Man

man don even trip foo dat shit hapen 2 me one time i waz on da phone n shit n i waz thinking dat shit waz a real puto talking n dat shit waz just a recordeing n shit i waz talking for like 5 minuts n dey waz saying 2 press 1 n shit i waz triping out holmes

Blood$

so if it was really Ethan Hawke you would still chat with him? gay.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

if chatting with another man is gay then everyone at this forum is gay because we haven't had a woman in the convo here in years
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Corona Man

if chatting with another man is gay then everyone at this forum is gay because we haven't had a woman in the convo here in years

foo u aint gay becoz u chattin wit another man u gay becoz u like verga pinche gringo

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'

Hack Wilson - real

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
weve all been on an instant messenger program im assuming and got hit up by some dumb ass bot posing as a woman trying to lure you in a chat room...one of them popped up on my google talk the other day and its protocol to just talk the evilest shit ever spoke because your assuming its a robot on th other end following prompts. so this "chick" is steady trying to chat me up in google talk i finally got bored enough and started talking shit back to what im assuming is a computer and im talking about making a snuff film with this bitch and putting her on the ave to get my chips...this computer went OFF autopilot and someone started talking back to me in real time. it was pretty crazy i got it saved somewhere.

it eventually lead into conversation about the lames and simps that solicit these services.