Author Topic: OFFICIAL VIDEO: My 2nd battle footage (2-0) + Yatz 1rst battle (1-0) NOW POSTED  (Read 1678 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: LIVE VIDEO: My 2nd battle footage (2-0) plus Yatz 1rst battle (1-0)
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2014, 12:18:30 AM »
you got alot better, im impressed, you killed that guy,

hopefully they start putting you up against credible MC's because once you get ripped apart your either gonna wanna give it up or its gonna motivate you to be better and you will take it as a learning/lesson instead of a loss

I agree completely.

And keep this in mind.  The guy I beat in my first match was not invited back again after that week.   The guy I beat in this second match is not being invited back for the upcoming week.   Yet both of those guys had won their previous match before me.  My point is that yes, those guys suck, but I also was able to impose my will and cause them to forget lines and give up and become weak.  I'm not bragging because I agree that they were weak opponents, just sayin though.....

My next opponent will be a black dude and I can't promise he will be a formidable foe.  What I can tell you is that after him I will be 3-0 and that will gaurantee me a matchup against the middle to top tier.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:22:18 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2014, 12:19:54 AM »
Another clear win for you dude congrats.

Here's another vid of you opponents round:

Petey letting himself down by posting those remixes of your posts. He's subconsciously trying to steal your limelight but yeah, u smashing it right now  8) 8) 8)

thanks homie.. always had respect for you at the forum and enjoy your posts on music.  Good lookin out
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »
i wanna see a real battle against a black dude make it happen infant

My next scheduled match is against a black dude.  And Yatzee battled a black dude and that video should be posted any day now.  So footage should be coming soon....  

HOLY SHIT................BLACK DUDES?!?!?!?!?!?!?

lmfao

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2014, 04:06:31 PM »
allah looks down on you brian. you are a descended of Yacub and you yourself is a white devil. you make me sick you faggot

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2014, 04:20:49 PM »
so when are you going to enter a written battle??  that's the true way to show off your prowess these days.

anything goes in these battles.  You can freestyle or you can use writtens.  The first time I mostly freestyle but this time I had more time to plan and it was like a 70/30 split between writtens and freestyles.  The guy I was battling was definitely spittin writtens because he even had his notepad with him there at the venue.  I think he just forgot a lot of his shit once he hit the stage.

honestly if you want to make a name for yourself drop some drop writtens and annihilate someone else instead of surviving against garbage rappers.  i say this in YOUR interests....you can feast on this weak KC competition lol

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2014, 04:24:35 PM »

My next scheduled match is against a black dude.  And Yatzee battled a black dude and that video should be posted any day now.  So footage should be coming soon....  

lmfao
haha infant you should throw dude a curveball and drop some real broadly intelligent controversial racial stuff about how hes an uncle tom buckdancer son of a slave or some of the shit you talk about

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2014, 06:09:52 PM »

lmfao
haha infant you should throw dude a curveball and drop some real broadly intelligent controversial racial stuff about how hes an uncle tom buckdancer son of a slave or some of the shit you talk about

this would actually be dope

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2014, 06:12:55 PM »
lmao yall are trying to get that kid hurt.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2014, 02:56:07 AM »

lmfao

this would actually be dope

I did some of that tonight. I'm 3-0 now.  This dude started out in the first round claimin he was a crip and threw his blue bandana at me and shit like that.... So I responded in my round that he was a "Street Rapper/ Street rapper/ reppin your block/ but probably couldn't name me even one city in Africa".... and went from their with some Moorish Science Africa stuff

Then in the 3rd round he was saying shit like he was gonna throw me in the CEEE... and so I responded that "I've already seen the sea, I've seen both sides of the Atlantic/ and you ain't seen both sides of state line/ that's why you can't kick knowledge when you rhyme"....then I dropped the KRS defintion of hip-hop on him and said... "Hip is to know and hop is the movement and if you don't know that dawg than why do you do it".... "How can you rhyme words when you never read a book/ you say you crippin but that's only on facebook/ I got you shook...."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 03:01:41 AM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2014, 10:46:43 AM »
im gonna do a track where i rap using your ever so delicate anxiety attack freestyle flow.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2014, 12:36:24 PM »
im gonna do a track where i rap using your ever so delicate anxiety attack freestyle flow.

Are u going to use your real voice?  Or continue to use computer animated voices, stick strictly to production, and hide behind the computer and layers of fat like you've done all your life?

Remedy360

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2014, 01:10:49 PM »

Are u going to use your real voice?  Or continue to use computer animated voices, stick strictly to production, and hide behind the computer and layers of fat like you've done all your life?

He has a point man..if you're gonna keep putting those compilations together and doing these back & forths all the time why not just battle him?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Finally got the official upload of my protege' Yatzee's battle... it's 2 Rounds.. Yatzee brings the house down in the 2nd round, check it out  8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2FykcJCCSlQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2FykcJCCSlQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:07:41 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Are u going to use your real voice?  Or continue to use computer animated voices, stick strictly to production, and hide behind the computer and layers of fat like you've done all your life?

He has a point man..if you're gonna keep putting those compilations together and doing these back & forths all the time why not just battle him?

He's more comfortable bullying and forming elaborate "troll squads" from behind a computer screen
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:45:08 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »

MUHFUKKA

you kick it with a 14 yr old kid who talks about 9-11 like its cool.when are we gonna see the footage of your battle?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.