Author Topic: OFFICIAL VIDEO: My 2nd battle footage (2-0) + Yatz 1rst battle (1-0) NOW POSTED  (Read 1679 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Homeboy is undefeated in the battle rap circuit. That's greatness.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
you kick it with a 14 yr old kid who talks about 9-11 like its cool.when are we gonna see the footage of your battle?

Have you ever listened to cats like Vinnie Paz or Jus Allah spit?   Doesn't Vinnie Paz have a line in Servants in Heaven Kings In Hell where he raps something like, "Battle anyone who disgraces Islam/ Fuck America I'd rather stay in Iran".... I think Yatz line was pretty mild compared to that.  Also, Yatz really is from Afghanistan, so when his opponent was clownin him on some "Your the son of Jackie Chan" type of shit I thought Yatz was pretty clever to flip it on him and rap, "son of Jackie Chan?/ get it right bitch I'm from the Taliban!"

...and are you talking about the footage from my battle last night against the wannabe crip dude?   The bootleg version is pretty shitty quality cause my friend filmed from behind me this time so I will probably wait a week for the official edits.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Homeboy is undefeated in the battle rap circuit. That's greatness.

After my 3rd battle last night (3-0) they told me that I will get a shot at the top tier next time  8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

MUHFUKKA

yatz parents probably left afghanistan to escape the taliban and hes talking about it like it makes him tough. but i do gotta give you some credit this shit is def a big step up from rapping with tweeker kids outside

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

Yatzee held his own.. Who won? I don't see them announcing winners in the videos ala other battle circuits

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hey infinite i heard you had a HUGE issue with the hover hands drawing....how come you never mentioned that to me? why when nik brought me up why did you go from "petey...who is that?" and then flip just a few minuites later "...but he did that photoshop/drawing of me!" the only thing that motivated you to even talk greasy was that u feel like i fucked up your thing with nik... and you revealed your self that youve always resented him and wanted his life and once it was ever so clear like bushwick bill that u fucked yourself over all of the sudden its fuck everybody lol jealousy is a femine emotion and it festers in you. i will continue to use that as my one trick pony move to make you look stupid on here daily.

Will_B

hey infinite i heard you had a HUGE issue with the hover hands drawing....how come you never mentioned that to me? why when nik brought me up why did you go from "petey...who is that?" and then flip just a few minuites later "...but he did that photoshop/drawing of me!" the only thing that motivated you to even talk greasy was that u feel like i fucked up your thing with nik... and you revealed your self that youve always resented him and wanted his life and once it was ever so clear like bushwick bill that u fucked yourself over all of the sudden its fuck everybody lol jealousy is a femine emotion and it festers in you. i will continue to use that as my one trick pony move to make you look stupid on here daily.

Petey why u gotta revert to acting like a bitch on here? You got some shine with your beats, now Brian smashing it on these freestyles. Some day you just gotta learn to STFU.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yatz parents probably left afghanistan to escape the taliban and hes talking about it like it makes him tough. but i do gotta give you some credit this shit is def a big step up from rapping with tweeker kids outside

Actually there's a little truth to that, his family is Hazara and I think most Taliban are Pashtun so they are kind of seperate sides of Afghanistan that why Yatz looks a little Chinese rather than Pakistani people that share that border with Afghans... so sometimes people like the dude Yatz was battlin think he's Chinese or somethin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yatzee held his own.. Who won? I don't see them announcing winners in the videos ala other battle circuits

Yeah its kind of dumb... only for the Main event and Title match do they choose a winner by crowd applause type of thing on the spot....

But they actually have judges who judge the battles afterwards later, its a flawed system but ultimately it cokes to the two best battlers with the largest rep kind of call the shots or if they don't want to decide they appt like three judges, kind of confusing but anyway they gave the battle to Yatz 8)

Seagully

Petey why u gotta revert to acting like a bitch on here? You got some shine with your beats, now Brian smashing it on these freestyles. Some day you just gotta learn to STFU.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/P2-VGDF4y18" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/P2-VGDF4y18</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you stupid motherfuckers know better then to come at me with the reverse psychology angle...i do what i feel and i do what i like.

so comfortable in my own skin...how u wiggers livin?

yall see the fight? them games? its been a lovely weekend in michigan.

Will_B

Call it like I see it fam

I know u good peoples. Stop puttin walls up and embrace the fact that everyone got something to bring to the table

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Seriously bro.. this is hip-hop to me not a popularity contest or highschool lunch room antic, that shit is childish.

I had a nice moment returning from Senegal back in 11' meeting the girl from Diddy Dirty Money in Senegal.  She was with her boyfriend on the same plane back to New York with me.   I didn't know who was photoshopping my photo honestly because there was like dozens of mutherfuckaz postin on my photoshopped pics.   Only way I knew it was you was was recently when you were trying to be nice for a couple weeks and said something like.. "I really never hated you, I just photoshopped those pics because blah blah blah"...

I don't remember exactly, your really inflating your size and impact bro (at least figuratively).... because I'm here for hip-hop purposes and ain't a damn thing changed at the end of the day.  To tell you the truth even back in 02' when the forum was more supportive I still had hella people like you talkin shit to me.  The only thing that seperates you from the rest of them is that you created a forum, The Sauce, which I never really gave a fuck about anyway and was just postin there to support my homie Sccit but it ended up causing more trouble to that end so it's not worth it to me I don't fuck with the Sauce anymore and never really did until about a month ago....

As for the Sccit thing your really making that shit out to be bigger than it is as well... I speak in hyperbole sometimes and I know your too illiterate to understand that but keep in mind that I don't live in L.A. cuzz... so when I'm out here in Kansas City whatever issues I had out there really ain't that large bro... I know you will continue to make a lot out of that, but it really ain't affecting my day to day life bro... I'm trying to cut you down to size and put you into perspective but you keep feeding yourself shit, so if that's how it's gonna be than large up yourself bro another 20 pounds here or there ain't really even gonna show on you at this point anyway.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Will I know u so badly need my attention every now and again so get your fix babyboy...I aint mad at you. I dont really have an issue with you your a core member here I would be lying if I said I never downloaded your tracks....infinite, im sorry but youve failed humanity in even the most basic ways your a shit father you trivialize hip hop culture and you make a mockery out of a whole religion...you have no redeeming qualities what so ever. Your always going to be less then a man to me.

Will_B

Will I know u so badly need my attention every now and again so get your fix babyboy...I aint mad at you. I dont really have an issue with you your a core member here I would be lying if I said I never downloaded your tracks....infinite, im sorry but youve failed humanity in even the most basic ways your a shit father you trivialize hip hop culture and you make a mockery out of a whole religion...you have no redeeming qualities what so ever. Your always going to be less then a man to me.

I'm gonna chalk your latest outburst down to benig bipolar and move on

Peace